Chapter 12:The more things change

It's finally time for the Bots to move to the mainland Rescue Bots Training Center.

Boulder(human): I can't believe it, the day of the move has finally arrived, wait till you see our new place in action Cody, just push a button and boom, the old hanger transforms into the new Rescue bots training center, it's like an architectural origami.

Boulder(human): see you there *leaves*.

Heatwave(human): And without pressing any buttons until I do my final inspection.

Kade: and we will be there to inspect your inspection.

Heatwave(human): What?

Kade: the whole family has been invited, so it had better be good, and by good I mean snacks, and by snacks I mean plenty *walks away*.

Sooha: *voice* us too.

*Sooha, Sheila, Rose and Aris appear*

Sooha outfit:

Sooha: surprise, we will also go to the mainland with you

Sheila: Thank you very much for the invitation heatwave-kun.

Rose: I'm not happy to see you either.

Heatwave(human): Wait, you brought the girls with you? But I didn't...

Sooha: *tears* Oh, so...would you rather not go?

Heatwave (human): Huh?! *he gets nervous because he doesn't want to make her cry* N-no, no, it's not that...! It's just that...

Heatwave(human): Wait, and Chris? Aren't they always supposed to be together?

Sheila: Chris is working and couldn't come.

Heatwave(human): Sooha, listen...if you guys can go.

Sooha: *happy* thank you.

Heatwave(human): But...I don't remember inviting anyone else.

Blades(human): *appears* It was me!

Sheila: Yes, that's right, he sent us the invitation, and he said they were going to have a party at the training center.

Blades(human): This is going to be the biggest and best housewarming party ever!

Heatwave(human): No, our focus is test execution and making sure everything works, I want to be able to give Optimus a perfect report.

Blades(human): Do you know what you are? It rhymes with know-it-all *leaves*.

Sooha: wow, I didn't realize you'll be so busy from now on, I'm afraid you guys will spend most of your time there from now on.

Heatwave(human): ah, don't worry *patting her head* this won't stop us from dating, and with the land bridge, the training center is like being in the next room.