Chapter 20:The Griffin Rock Express

It's night in Griffin Rock and all is quiet, except for a small figure speeding through the streets on a high-tech bike, the figure climbs up the side of a building to keep an eye on the construction site below, where Graham oversees trucks removing dirt from a tunnel and is joined by another long-haired figure.

A hit causes a huge rock to fall from one of the trucks, and Graham is only saved when the mysterious figure 1 grabs him and using some kind of technology the rock goes right through them.

Graham: thanks.

And Graham starts to think that he is Cody.

Graham: Cody, are you playing rescue boy again?

*the others arrive*

At that moment, to help silhouette 1 to escape, silhouette 2 appears before them in the moonlight to distract them.

All:...!!

And they begin to see it, especially the bots, since in it they feel a somewhat familiar, magical, mysterious energy, making the bots' hearts beat fast, especially in heatwave.

And she just looks at them with a smile and wearing her mask as the wind blows.

Boulder: who are you?

And she leaves when the wind blows stronger.

Charlie: What was that?

Graham: I think I was rescued by a superhero.

Opening:

Some time later, Cody goes down to the bunker and finds the team confronting him because they think he was the one who rescued Graham last night.

Charlie: Anything you want to tell us son?

Kade: Yes, seriously Cody.

Dani: after what happened the last time you wore that costume...

Cody: but...

Chase (human): We thought rescue boy had returned his badge.

Heatwave (human): Because of the excessive dependence on technology, remember?

Blades(human): It's dangerous.

Blades(human):At least in this town.

Graham: Where did you find technology that can go through solid rock?