Chapter 22:The shake

Flashback:

In the past, on Cybertron, before it was destroyed by the Decepticons, Heatwave as a child would meet her beloved deity Rafiye, holding her close while she caressed her head.

Rafiye: *caressing him* Ne heatwave, what's wrong? I see you down.

Heatwave: *groans* I messed up practice training again today.

Heatwave: Sometimes I wonder... hey great deity, do you think I can't become a great leader for my team?

Rafiye: heatwave...sometimes in life mistakes are made, but, well, as humans and optimus say...we can learn from mistakes, to become someone better, that's why...never doubt yourself I know you will make it, and you will be a great leader for your friends.

Rafiye: And one day you will be able to protect that person who will be the most precious to you.

Heatwave: *Surprised*.

Heatwave: Yes, you're right!

Heatwave: *Determined as he hugs her leg* I promise that one day I will become someone strong to protect you.

Rafiye: *smiles*

Rafiye: I trust you.

End of flashback:

Back in reality, it had turned out to be a dream of heatwave, who had apparently fallen asleep on the couch in the bunker in his human form.

Heatwave(human):*Wake up*...!

Heatwave (human): *Sits up and touches his face* (That dream again...?).

Heatwave (human) :( Great deity... sooha... *he looks at her hand and then squeezes it*).

Heatwave(human):(I can't lose her again...).

Blades(human): *arrives* Heatwave! Movie time! Are you coming?

Heatwave(human): Ah...yes, I'm coming.

*It goes*

Time after:

Cody and the bots had just watched a classic comedy movie in the bunker, and they start to go up to the garage.

Blades: *laughs*

Blades: that movie was fun, the horse part, and the feathers.

Boulder: I laughed at the weird noises he *makes*.

Cody: What do you think heatwave?

Heatwave: heh, the pie in the face was so much fun.

Chase: The cake was a premeditated assault. How could they have fun? The entire movie was a collection of insults, law breakings, and destructive jokes.

Cody: It's what makes it fun.

Chase: I still don't get it, and frankly speaking I don't want to.

And finally when they go up to the garage, they are surprised to see Sooha there, who apparently organized some folders.

The five:...!

Cody: sooha what are you doing here?

Sooha: Ah! Guys, good morning.

Sooha: oh, I'm just organizing these files.

Sooha: at the request of the chief burns *shows them*.

And in a moment of awkwardness, sooha falls with everything and folders.

Sooha: Wh-whoa...! *falls*.

And the five run towards her.

Cody: Watch out!