Chapter 7:Four bots and a baby

Location: garden of Sooha's house.

Sooha at her house did gardening with her mom.

Sooha: *planting the last flowers and accommodating the earth*.

Sooha: Ok Done!

Sooha: the garden is beautiful again and brings out its inner glow.

Sooha's mom: thanks for helping me with this honey.

Sooha: Mom, you know I like gardening with me, besides... gardening is our tradition together, especially spending time with you.

Sooha's mom: you're right, thank you.

Sooha's mom: oh, now that I think about it.

Sooha's mom: Since when have you improved your gardening skills sooha?

Sooha: Huh... *she gets flustered* Ah etto...emm...!

Sooha: (⁠ * ⁠﹏⁠ * ⁠; ⁠) (ayy, I can't just tell him that he showed me a rescue bot and that I'm friends with him).

Sooha: is that... M-my friend Sheila taught me, yes, haha!

Sooha's mom: Sheila Kaze? I see... next time you see her, you'll thank her for teaching my baby girl about flowers.

Sooha: aww, mom, hehe.

Seungho: *from inside* Honey, sooha! Come in! You have to see this!

Sooha: What do you mean dad, mom?

Sooha's mom: come on.

And the two enter the house, and the three meet in front of the television that was in the living room.

Sooha: what's wrong?

And they see on TV that the Griffin rock bridge had collapsed.

Seungho: apparently the bridge that connects to the other end of the island collapsed, and there is no passage.

Sooha's mom: I see...

And on TV sooha saw that the burns and the Autobots were there already controlling the situation.

Sooha: *worried*.....

Seungho: *notices his daughter's concern* don't worry darling, my friend charlie and his family probably have it under control by now.

Sooha: *smiles slightly* yes... I know.

Sooha: (but I still can't stop worrying).

Sooha: Ne dad, you haven't seen Chief Burns or Professor Greene in a while, why don't you take the opportunity to say hello since today is your day off?

Sooha's Dictionary:

Ne means hey in Japanese.

Seungho: ah, about that honey... Could you do me a favor? Can you go to doc's lab and tell him if he can deliver this to me? *gives him a note* unfortunately still on my days off, I have to finish right now to review some pending plans.

Sooha: of course dad, and I understand... you work hard to support us and I'm proud of you okay, I'm leaving!*She goes to her room to change*.

Sooha: *worried* (I wonder how the boys are doing over there).

While with the burns:

Location: bridge.

The Burns family were blocking cars on the collapsed bridge from passing through and putting themselves in danger.

Chase: *robotic voice* due to the latest inclement weather, this artery is considered unsafe.

Drivers: *confused*.