Chapter 13:All the big and small bots

Huxley Prescott posts a live news report from the side of a hill on the first day of spring, however, as he suggests that people get outside and enjoy the sunshine, a thunderstorm suddenly drenches and drenches him before continuing.

Moments later, a mudslide rolls down the hill, leaving Huxley and the Rubios running for their lives.

Cody sees what's going on and Heatwave and Kade quickly arrive using a foam cannon to form a barricade. Although Kade rejects Heatwave's offer of shelter, the mud soon breaches the wall.

Opening:

But luckily the rest of the team arrives, holds him back and rescues the civilians.

Back in the newsroom, Huxley Prescott closes his report.

Huxley: Once again, the burns and the rescue bots saved not only the day, but this reporter from a deadly mudslide.

Huxley: And, for their continued extraordinary work protecting Griffin Rock, the Burns family will be honored this Saturday, at the recommendation of the state emergency agency.

Huxley: And the award ceremony will be photographed for this month's Illustrated Emergency Response, Lifeguard Issue.

Location: bunker

Kade: Uuh, it could be the start of my modeling career.

Daniel: yes.

Cody: Can I also go to the ceremony dad?

Charlie: Sure son, you're part of the team.

Huxley: Bots won't be forgotten either because Mayor Luskey has declared Saturday the start of Bot Appreciation Week.

And it shows the mayor's speech.

Luskey: I hereby declare that Saturday is the start of Bot Appreciation Week.

Kade: Tch, well planned, it's the same day that my photo will be taken.

Luskey: We will have bot races, pin the tail on the bot, a bot dog eating contest, and in the afternoon, I will personally give the bots and burns this, the key to our city.

Chase(human): I was not aware that the city was closed, but I will gladly accept the responsibility of opening and closing it every day.

Graham: It's not a real Chase key, it's a symbol, a token of gratitude.

Luskey: Best of all, those who attend will receive a souvenir miniature rescue bot, generously donated by me, at great personal cost.

*Turn off the TV*

Blades(human): hey, don't you think my miniature's hips look very big?

Cody: You were scanned by the 3D printer, so you are exact copies.

Blades(human): You're saying my hips are big.

Boulder(human): It's nice that the mayor wants to honor us.

Heatwave(human): Pff What's the point? They think we're mindless machines, maybe they should thank their vacuum cleaners too.

Dani: the difference is Mr. ungrateful head, that if you program it, the vacuum cleaner could say: you're welcome.

Blades(human):*laughs*ungrateful head, ha, that's good.

Heatwave(human): Well, whose idea was it to schedule both ceremonies on the same day? What if there's trouble here while you guys are on the mainland?

A girl and 4 rescue bots💖❤️💙💚🧡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें