Chapter 21:White Lies

The chapter begins with a heavy rain that was making in griffin rock, and chief Burns tries to recover Mr. Pettypaws from the statue of Horace Burns in the town square.

Location: square

Charlie: *tries to reach him* come on mister pettypaws

Mr. Pettypaws: meow.

Charlie: So many places to climb...

Mrs. Neederlander: *demands* Where are your robots? Why aren't they helping me?

Cody: the bots are finishing an important job ma'am.

Cody: Ah...not because this isn't.

Meanwhile, the others are busy dealing with an overflow by sandbagging a section of the street.

Graham: these are the last bags of sand, let's see if daddy needs help.

Kade: *Challenges him* I beat you to reach the central square.

Kade: Heatwave!

*He transforms into vehicle mode*

Kade: *Go up*.

Heatwave: Belt.

Kade: *puts it on*.

Heatwave: Hands off.

Kade: *takes hands off the wheel*

On the other hand, sooha, near the place, was leaving a store, because apparently, she had bought hot cocoa.

Sooha outfit:

Sooha: *exits the store* thank you very much

Sooha: *walks and takes a sip*...Hmm, there's nothing better than hot cocoa for a beautiful rainy day.

Sooha: Not to mention that there's a delicious kēki waiting for me at home! Aaa, I want to eat it already.

Sooha's Dictionary:

kēki means cake

Sooha: I'd better hurry *walks again*.

So, sooha begins to go through the square, and then she sees chief burns trying to take down Mr. Pettypaws.

Sooha: *realizes something*...?

Sooha: *look* (oh...it's chief Burns, with Cody, and Mrs. neederlander).

Sooha: (looks like Mr. Pettypaws needs to be taken down again, fufu).

Charlie: * tries to reach him * come kitty, kitty, kitty come.

But Mr. Pettypaws gets off the statue of his own free will, and in an attempt to catch him, he escapes towards the road.

Cody: oh oh.

Sooha: *calls him* Don't worry Cody, I'll catch him!

And Sooha drops her things on the ground and runs towards him, and catches him.