Chapter 10:Doctor Morocco(part 1)

Opening:

Days after:

Location: Sooha's room.

Sooha, who apparently was still punished, was illustrating in her notebook (game character manual) the logo of her packaging while she was still hurting, she remembered her father's words.

Sooha: *draws*......

Flashback:

Seungho: from now on... you're grounded, and forget about dating burns again!!

End of flashback:

Sooha: *screams* Aaaah, I'm sick of this punishment! *stands up*.

Sooha: *walks back and forth* I can't stay here doing nothing while my friends are in danger!

Sooha: uuuggh, why is dad doing all this to me?! He really doesn't get it!*She lies face down on the bed and kicks*.

Sooha:..........

Sooha: (I know they want to protect me and give me the best for me, and that's why we moved to Griffin rock, but...).

She begins to think about her friends, and the mysterious woman from her dream.

Sooha: (I...have a promise to keep).

Sooha: *gets up* (It's over, I'm out of here, I don't care if dad explodes in a fireball and ends up imprisoning me for life, but my friends need me!).

Sooha: (That logo is a warning, and according to what I remember, this is the day... when something worrisome is going to happen, and I have to be there to avoid it!).

And Sooha tries to escape through the window, and when she tries to open it, she can't because apparently her dad had sealed it with plaster.

Sooha: Ouch!*She falls to the ground*.

Sooha: (argh Damn! oh no, it can't be, surely dad sealed the window to prevent me from escaping, and the worst thing is that I can't use my powers because dad took my medallion from me and also my phone to avoid being in touch with the boys (Arrgh, damn it! *annoyed*).

Sooha: (wait, what if maybe I...).

*Knock Knock*

Sooha: *startled*...!

And Sooha quickly lies on her belly on her bed and pretends to be bored.

Sooha: C-come in...!

And her mother enters her room.

Laura: sooha, honey, hello.

Sooha: *annoyed* yes... hello.

Laura: look, I brought you some fruit cocktail, your favorite.

Sooha: yes... that's good.

Laura:......

Laura: *sits next to her* listen daughter, I know you must still be upset about what your father and I told you and that we punished you, but...you also understand, that the reason why we moved to Griffin Rock it was to live a normal life and at the same time protect yourself.

Sooha:......yeah, I know.

Sooha: and... I understand, mom, but still... I...

Sooha: *gets annoyed*......