Chapter 18:Countdown

The chapter begins on Frankie's side, who was chasing his dogs in the Griffin Rock warehouse, since apparently both dogs were chasing one of Doc Greene's creations, a robot named Dither.

Frankie: *Chases them* Edison, Aristotle, leave dither alone!

And Frankie loses sight of them.

Frankie: Bad dogs, come here!

And it turns out that doc was also looking for them and chasing to stop them.

Doc: Enough Aristotle, Edison.

Doc: The bot is just trying to take inventory so...

And then he notices that the three of them were running towards him, causing him to quickly move away.

And the three of them continued with their pursuit, but in an instant, one of the doc's dogs pulled a container that contained some kind of small purple spheres.

Doc: *chases them* Cannes, that's enough! *slips on his balls* Whoa! *falls down*.

Frankie: Dad! Where are you?

Doc: *still on the floor* aisle E, section 4.

Doc: *sits* bottom shelf.

And doc starts noticing the spheres.

Doc: *grabs one* What do we have here?

Doc: high-density steel composite spheres or something.

But suddenly, that sphere turns into a flying insect and flies towards doc's nose.

Doc: Fascinating.

*The insect begins to glow red*.

And by the time Frankie gets to where his dad was... He wasn't there anymore!

Frankie: *appears* Dad?

Frankie: Dad! Where are you?! *He goes to look for him*.

But without realizing it, the rest of the spheres also turn into insects.

Opening:

And they begin to leave the warehouse, and they began to spread through the streets of Griffin rock causing disasters, and at the same time, people began to disappear.

While on the side of the burns:

Location: station garage

Cody: Hey, any of you don't know why sooha hasn't been coming to the station lately? She doesn't answer my messages or calls.

Boulder: Yes, it's true, we haven't heard from her for a long time and she hasn't come to see us, I'm worried.

Chase: So do I.