Chapter 13:The Griffin Rock Triangle

The four protagonists in their human forms were walking together through the streets of the Sooha neighborhood.

Boulder(human): seriously guys, sooha is the cutest and kindest girl we've ever met.

Blades (human): Yes, she's very nice to everyone and they to her, and she doesn't care about where we come from either and she became our best friend with her.

Boulder(human): And no human would be capable of having to face something dangerous, like for example: a bear and morocco, except her...she is special.

Heatwave (human) she Must be nice enough to put up with... you know who.

All four: Mrs. Neederlander.

The four: *chill*.

And the four begin to see through the window of Mrs. Neederlander's house that they were both having tea and smiling and laughing among themselves.

Heatwave(human): huh, are you kidding?!

Blades(human): How can he put up with that witch?! Seriously!

Heatwave (human): How strange, usually Mrs. Neederlander is a lonely lady and bitter with everyone, except her cat, but with Sooha...

Boulder(human): I tell you...*smiles*it's special.

Chase(human): you're right.

And the four begin to see that they both begin to leave the house.

Boulder(human): ...! They're coming!

And the four of them quickly start moving away from the window and go to hide behind a tree.

Sooha: *leaves the house* thank you very much for having invited me to have tea, Mrs. neederlander, it was a pleasure to meet you, and as neighbors... I hope to see you again soon.

Mrs. Neederlander: you're welcome, dear, you're welcome whenever you want, and I really appreciate the gift you brought Mr. Pettypaws, right, sweetheart?

And Sooha had given Mr. Pettypaws (Mrs. Neederlander's cat) a collection of cute coats.

Sooha:fufu...you're welcome.

Sooha: *smiles* Mr. Pettypaws is very cute! *touching his cheeks* Right?

Mr. Pettypaws: *smiles and purrs*.

Sooha: hehe...

Sooha: anyway *bows* I leave, and good morning *begins to leave*.

And the four of them still hiding behind the tree, they wanted to go say hello to Sooha, but then an alarm goes off.

Boulder(human):Emergency, we have to go.

And three of them leave.

Heatwave(human):......

Heatwave (human): *Takes out the flower that apparently was the same one found in the Griffin rock dam*.