Chapter 19:Chief Woodrow

Huxley prescott opens a news report on the dolphin festival.

Huxley: Check his temperature because griffin rock has dolphin fever.

Huxley: Hi everyone, this is huxley prescott and this is the opening day of the dolphin festival!

And he was broadcasting from the pier near the beach.

Meanwhile, Chase is stuck in traffic with Sooha, Cody, and Chief Burns.

Chase:Sir, I didn't know griffin rock had so many licensed drivers.

Charlie: There are visitors Chase, they came on the shuttle.

Sooha: And everyone from the mainland!

Cody: The first day of the festival is like this.

Chase: I admit I don't understand the attraction of watching identical marine mammals pass by the island.

Sooha: Oh, come on, dolphins are very Kawaii, look *shows him a photo*.

Sooha: Besides land animals, I also like sea animals!

Cody: I hope it turns out better than last year, dolphins hardly appeared

Charlie: hahaha, the mayor dressed up as a dolphin to prevent tourists from leaving.

Cody: He made the kids cry.

Sooha: *chuckles*

Sooha: and Rose dressed up as a shark to scare him away.

While on the beach, ignoring a warning sign, Huxley drives to Pier 3 to continue his news report and soon the appearance of a dolphin draws a crowd to the pier and the pier begins to crumble with the people there.

Opening:

And Cody sees this over the intercom.

Cody: *uses his intercom* alert the whole team, dock 3 is full and collapsing.

And luckily the rescue team arrives in time and they save the pier from falling into the sea and pull huxley out of the water.

Huxley: what a show, dolphins and...rescue robots, only here in griffin rock.

Huxley: I'm...huxley prescott.

And at one point, taking advantage of the fact that no one sees, heatwave talks to sooha.

Heatwave: hey Sooha, good to see you, I have something for you.

And he gives her a pink stuffed dolphin.