Chapter 23:Date in the square

Flashback:

Location: flower hill in cybertron

The little blades, who was apparently crying, was seeking solace with his beloved rafiye deity.

Blades: *Crying* Today I was scared in practice in my flight class...

Blades: And... and... in an instant, I was paralyzed... and I fell *cries* and everyone laughed at me.

Rafiye: blades...

Rafiye: There is no such thing as a perfect flight, so you don't have to feel sorry for that.

Rafiye: Also...they have to understand your fear of heights.

Blades: Snif, yes... it's true, but...

Blades: I don't know if I can do it.

Rafiye: your bravery may have limits that even you don't know, but remember this...

Rafiye: There is no big or small fear that can prevent you from breaking down that barrier, and you will be able to face those challenges throughout your life that prevented you from moving forward.

Rafiye: But, when you do, you'll be like a free bird, without any worries and with confidence in your self-esteem, besides, isn't that what bumblebee says?

Blades: *Surprised*.

Blades: Yes *wipes tears* you're right rafiye.

Blades: *hugs her* I love you so much!

Rafiye: *Corresponds*.

Rafiye: my little helicopter...I'm counting on you and yourself that you'll make it.

End of flashback:

Back in the present, blades in the human form of him, who was asleep, begins to wake up.

Blades(human): *wakes up and yawns*.

Blades(human):*Stretches*.

And in a moment when he sees the calendar, he notices that it is the day of his date with sooha.

Blades(human): Ah! That's right! It's today *stands up suddenly*.

Blades(human): And nothing better to prepare than... In Dani's room!

And it turns out that blades had fallen asleep in Dani's room.

Blades(human): *looks in the mirror* well, finally, today is the day...I'm going with sooha to the plaza!

Blades(human):(*sighs* Sooha...*thinks of her and blushes*she's the prettiest and kindest girl I've ever met, she understood my fear of heights and was by my side, just like Rafiye, that's why...).

Blades(human):(I'm going to confess my feelings to her!).

Blades(human):(Ugh, but heatwave and the others could screw it up.)

Blades(human):(But, just in case, I have a plan!).

Blades(human): Alright! Let's go to the plaza to have a date with sooha!

Blades(human): *optimistic* It's going to work!!

Dani: *voice* Who's there?

Blades(human):*Starle*.

Blades(human):(Oh no, it's Dani, I have to go!).

And he quickly jumps out the window so they wouldn't discover it, and he falls into a thorny bush.

Blades(human): Ouch...

*Dani enters his room*

Dani: Hello?...Is there anyone here?