Chapter 8:Christmas in July

It was a hot day in Griffin Rock, and Huxley was doing a live broadcast of the news.

Huxley: How hot is it in Griffin rock?

Huxley: so much... that they say you can fry an egg on the sidewalk, can you?

Huxley: The mayor wants to find out.

The camera goes to the mayor, and when he throws the egg on the sidewalk, the egg does fry, leaving people surprised.

On the other hand, in the park Cody and Frankie had a lemonade stand in the central plaza to sell for people to cool off.

Frankie: Cool off, cool down, we accept cash, credit and plutonium!

Cody: *giving the customer the lemonade* here you go, thank you.

And from afar Chief Burns and Chase watched.

Chase: Francine Greene's liquor business is operating illegally in a non-commercial area, and I'm afraid Cody is her accomplice.

Charlie: why don't we allow them this time Chase, the guys help people cool off.

Charlie: Speaking of which, so much advanced technology in the bots, and you don't have air conditioning?

Chase:I didn't know my air conditioner had to be conditioned.

On the other hand, in the park Kade used the heatwave hose to cool the children.

Heatwave: I was trained for emergencies, not as a sprayer.

Kade: don't complain, the boys love it.

Back with Frankie and Cody:

Frankie:Cody,it's almost no ice anymore.

Cody: no problem, I'm going to the barracks for more.

Then suddenly they both see that the mayor's spatula has caught on fire.

Huxley: Apparently it's not enough just to fry an egg but to turn the town into an omelette!

Luskey: *screams*

Huxley: Help!

Opening:

And then the mayor's chef's hat also started to catch fire, but luckily Kade arrives and puts out the fire, leaving the mayor completely wet.

Kade: you're welcome.

And Chief Burns returns his toupee to the mayor.

Kade: it will be better not to make the children wait *he leaves*.

Heatwave: *sigh* I hope blades and Boulder, especially that brat, are suffering too.

On Sooha's side:

Sooha: *smiling* I'm so happy~!!!

And Sooha was apparently in her house, in her room eating a lot of strawberry and vanilla ice cream, cooling down with her cool air conditioner and was also wearing cold wet cloths on her forehead, arms and legs.

Sooha: Aaahh, this really is paradise...

Sooha: I wish every day was like this~.

Sooha: (hmm, now that I don't think about it, what is Sheila-san doing in her house?).

Sooha: (I know, I'm going to send her a message! I want to share this moment with her!)

And Sooha starts texting her, but when she gets a reply, Sooha sees that Sheila had told her that she was out of town.