Summertime Part 2

Luna thought that her friend Frankie, probably doesn't want to come down in the water to hang out with her. She sighed sadly and then heard Frankie voice.

"Hey Luna!" She looked to see that Frankie was here and was really happy to see her.

"Frankie you're back!" She said as she swimmed towards to her new turtle friend. 

"Of course, we're friends right?" Frankie asked as Luna let out a cute dolphin laugh.

"I'm sorry about my dad yesterday! I thought that his attitude made you stop being friends with me!" Luna apologize to her and Frankie put a hand on Luna's head.

"Luna, we'll always be friends and don't worry about it I'm not mad!" She said as her dolphin friend smiled but suddenly frowns.

"Hey Luna?"

"Hm?"

Frankie wanted to know a reason why Luna's dad didn't like her yesterday. "Is there a reason why you're dad doesn't like turtles?" She asked.

"Well... it's just that he doesn't trust turtles that much and he doesn't want me to be friends with one after I almost got betrayed by one before I was like 4 years old!" Luna said as she sighed and decided to tell Frankie about it.

"What happened?" Frankie asked in concerned.

"I almost got caught by the poachers that time..." Luna said gently as she told her the backstory.

Luna's Backstory:

It started with 4 year old little Luna as she was having fun with her sea turtle friend Jackson as they were swimming got done playing hide and seek. However, Jackson had an evil smirk on his face.

"Hey Luna, let's go up to the surface?" Jackson said as Luna knew that her father didn't want her to go up there because it's dangerous.

"My dad said I can't go up there Jackson besides what if someone sees us and we get caught?" Luna asked as the little sea turtle scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"What's wrong Luna? Too scared to see what's it like up there in the surface? Coward!" Jackson teased her as Luna got mad at him and changes her mind about it.

"Fine! I'll show you that I'm not scared!" Luna said in anger as they've swimmed up there.

Meanwhile, Lola was swimming around looking for her little sister Luna as she called out her name.

"Luna, where are you? Come on, mom and dad have dinner for us!" Lola shouted out as she looked up and sees Luna up at the surface.

"Ugh! Why couldn't I have a sister who doesn't get into trouble?" Lola asked herself as she swimmed up there and sees Luna and Jackson.

"Luna, what are you doing? Dad told you not to go up here! And I'm guessing that Jackson is the one who told you to be here!" Lola said as she narrowed her eyes at the sea turtle.

"Come on he's just-"

She got interrupted by a helicopter flying around the sky as Lola thought this was a bad idea.

"What's that?" Luna asked. Their were people in that helicopter and they had weapons, electrical giant nets, tranquilizer dart guns and explosives.

"Poachers!" Lola said as the bad people started to throw the explosive bombs down the water. They wanted to capture the beautiful ocean creatures and do something bad to them.

"Drop down the explosive bombs! And catch one of those dolphins down there!" The poacher man said as he threw a bomb in the water.

"Get down! Go, go!" Lola said as they got in the water as they've swimming to get away from the traps. Lola sees a giant electrical giant nets and that it was gonna get her little sister Luna.

"Luna, look out!" Lola said as she pushed her out of the way so Luna doesn't get caught but Lola did as the electrical nets shocked her and her eyes were getting droopy. Luna stopped as she looks to see her older sister was being lifted away from the water.

"Lola!" Luna cried out as tears fell down from her face. Her sister got taken by the poachers, she was never gonna see Lola ever again. Luna felt guilty about this happen and she was gonna have to tell her parents about what happened.

Rebecca and Henry were at home, Luna saw her parents they've noticed that her oldest sister wasn't here with her.

"Luna, where's Lola?" Rebecca asked. She looked up at her parents, took a deep breath and told them everything.

"Lola got captured by the poachers!" Luna said in sadness as Henry worried.

"How?" Her dad asked.

"Jackson convinced me to go up to the surface but I didn't want to go it's just that Jackson wanted me to and then Lola told me that it was too dangerous for me to go up there! That's when we saw the poachers in a helicopter, with weapons and stuff and we got back down in the water we tried to get away from the traps but Lola saved me from one of them then got caught and lifted away from the ocean!" Luna explained as Henry got angry, like really angry.

"You just got your sister caught by those poachers! This is why I don't want you to be friends with turtles!" Henry yelled at her.

"I didn't mean to daddy! I'm sorry, but I'll never talk to Jackson again!" She said.

"Don't you ever hang out with that sea turtle anymore! Do you understand?"

"Yes sir..."

"I'm disappointed in you! And you should have listened to me about them and now because of you, Lola's gone!" Henry yelled at her as she was hurt by her father's words and that he was blaming her for this.

"Henry that's enough! This isn't Luna's fault and you know it!" Rebecca said. Luna sniffles and spoke up.

"No mommy, he's right! I should have never went up to the surface in the first place! Now, Lola's gone because of me, it's all my fault!" Luna said as she sniffles in tears and left.

Backstory Ended

Frankie had no idea that happened to Luna and felt bad about it. She heard her dolphin friend crying after she told her about the backstory.

"I'm sorry Luna, that must've been hard! You really miss her that much huh?" Frankie asked.

"Yeah!" Luna said in sadness. Frankie smiled at her dolphin friend and kisses her on the head to cheer her up as she giggled.

"I bet your sister would be proud of you that you've made friends like me!" Frankie said as they both laughed together.

"Thank you Frankie! And I'm sure my dad will like you eventually he just needs some time to get to know you better!" She said.

"I guess you're right!" Frankie said. They started swimming and laughing together as the two friends had a bond and friendship that was stronger. Rebecca smiled at her daughter and Frankie.