Daddy's Little Girl

Synopsis: Frankie wanted to know what she was like when she was a baby. So she asks her dad about it and he definitely remembered.

Gabby was in her room spending time with her little sister Kate, and Gabby loved her little sisters. Gabby's hair was orange and her mother braided it in a ponytail she's also like music like Rock n roll, hip hop, love songs. Gabby, Kate and Frankie think their parents are perfect for each other and the girls thought it was so romantic even Frankie. Gabby even has a best friend named Skylett she's a mutant wolf girl and she's also 11 years old.

Kate is a silly little sister, she's funny, adorable and sweet. She loves being nice to everyone she meets. She even gets nightmares when Gabby convince her to watch a scary movie with her in the living room. She has Blonde curly hair just like her mother. Frankie loved to cook with her dad all the time she even had his personality too. Her dad even gave her a heart shaped locket but it didn't have a picture inside of it. She had short blonde hair with a pink heart hair clip on the side of her hair. Cody like to hang out with all his cousins especially his aunts and uncles.

"Hey dad, can I ask you something?" Frankie asked as she sees her dad watching TV in living room while May was giving Cody a bath.

"Sure, what's up babygirl?" Mikey asked as Frankie sitting next to her dad on the couch.

"What was I like when I was a baby?" Frankie asked as her dad chuckle a little which causes Frankie to smile.

"Well, you were small and you've had the most beautiful sapphire blue eyes just like your mother and I remember the time when you were born and you started crying. I held you in my arms for the first time and you stopped crying." Mikey said as Frankie snuggles in her dad's chest and smiled.

Flashback

Mikey was holding Frankie for the first time. She had the most beautiful sapphire eyes just like her mother. May was asleep while Gabby and Kate were with their uncles and aunts in the living room.

"Hey baby, it's okay daddy's got you! Daddy's here! Shh I'm here!" Mikey said quitely as he was holding his little Frankie close to his chest as she calmed down and let out a cute little yawn. Mikey kissed her forehead gently.

"I love you Frankie, you'll always be my babygirl!" Mikey said as he looked at his daughter sleeping peacefully in his arms.

End of flashback

Mikey hugged Frankie tightly, he showed her a picture of both of them from the time when he held her in his arms when she was a baby.

"You're just so precious when you were a baby!" Mikey said as Frankie looked at the picture and smiled and Frankie layed her head on Mikey's chest as she sighed happily.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I keep this picture and put it in my locket?" Frankie asked she held the picture close to her heart.

"Of course babygirl!" Mikey said as she jumped in Mikey's arms and she hugged him tightly.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you too babygirl!"