Mikey.... You're My Man

Synopsis: When Gabby eavesdrop on her parents argument she thinks that their getting a divorce.

Gabby was in the living room watching TV, she had to use the bathroom but she heard her parents arguing with each other in their bedroom with the door little bit open. She decided to eavesdrop on their argument.

"Mikey I can't believe you forgot our anniversary! How stupid can you be? What kind of man forgets about his wedding anniversary?" May yelled at her husband as Mikey started to get angry.

"You think I'm stupid just because I forgot our anniversary! It's not my fault May. But I had to go out on patrolling tonight!!" Mikey yelled.

"Pfft! You obliviously love going out on missions with you're brothers more than you love you're own wife!! I should have just married a real man not someone who stupid enough to forget about our anniversary!!!" May yelled at him again.

"You rather be with a real man other than me even though I'm a turtle like you! You want a divorce!!" Mikey got up all in his wife's face yelling at her.

May didn't say anything but giving him a mad look on her face right now. So Mikey thinks that it was a yes by the look on her face.

"I'm outta here!" Mikey left had left the room but Gabby hid somewhere so her dad couldn't see her.

Gabby stood up behind the wall as she hears her mom crying and sobbing so hard. Gabby didn't want them to get a divorce she knew how much they love each other. Gabby told her sisters and brother the bad news as they were all shocked about it.

"I don't want daddy to leave us!" Cody said as he started to cry.

"Me either" Kate said as she started to cry as well.

"Mom and dad love each other so much! They can't get a divorce!" Frankie said as Gabby started to come up with an idea.

"I have an idea! If there's anyone who knows about romance as much as I do it's my best friend Skylett!" Gabby started to call her best friend and told her about the bad news and that she needed her help with editing a video for them. It was a good thing Gabby's parents sent her the pictures of them and even the pictures from their wedding.

"Okay Gabby, I'm done editing the video for you!" Skylett said.

"Thanks Skylett!" Gabby said as she looked at the video.

"Wow you're parents are so cute together!" Skylett said.

"Yeah! There so in love!" Gabby said as she put her hand on her heart.

May got had a video on her phone that Gabby sent to her and she also sent it to her dad as well since he left the house and went back to the Lair. Mikey watched the video from his phone and so did May since she was at home with the kids.

After the video ended, Mikey couldn't stay mad at May and even May didn't want to stay mad at him. So Mikey had went back to the house and May jumped in his arms and started to apologize to Mikey.

"I'm sorry for what I said Mikey!" May said with tears in her eyes.

"Babygirl I should be the one who sorry I shouldn't have forgotten about our anniversary in the first place." Mikey started to cry as she wiped his tears away and looked into his eyes.

"Mikey it's okay, I'll always love you no matter what besides I wanna be with you forever I love you with all my heart! Mikey... you're my man!" May said as she kissed his lips passionately and gently. Mikey started to lean his forehead against hers.

"Awwwww!" They stopped and sees the girls as Cody covered his eyes.

"Mom, dad I sent you both that video with you're beautiful and perfect moments together and I sorta eavesdrop on your argument today but I had to get you guys back together because you guys love each other." Gabby started to cry as she continues the conversation.

"Please don't get a divorce! We don't want dad to leave us forever! Please don't be mad at me for eavesdrop on your argument!" Gabby hugged her parents as she begged them to not get a divorce.

"Gabby, we're not mad at you and we're not getting a divorce I love your dad with all my heart and we're still a family." May said.

"You're mother right, we'll always love each other forever." Mikey said as Gabby started to cry again.

"Come here!" Mikey said as him and May hugged their daughter as she crying in her parents arms.

"I've promised myself I wasn't gonna cry!" Skylett said as she couldn't resist seeing this beautiful moment. Kate, Frankie, Cody also joined the hug with their parents.

"You too Skylett! You're part of this family also even though you're Gabby's best friend!" Mikey said in a happy tone.

"Really?"

Everyone nodded in agreement too and let Skylett join the family hug. Skylett was happy that she was part of the family even though she's a mutant wolf.

I hope you liked Gabby's best friend Skylett. I was thinking about of an idea that Angelina Wahler she play her and these also gonna be some more characters I'll add into soon.