I Don't Want To Lose You Dad

Synopsis: Zorra is a little bit down in the dumps today. She's afraid of losing her dad after he'd had told her about him sacrificing himself and beating the Krang. Even though she's 11 years old, she's still Daddy's little girl.

It was Saturday, Leo and his wife Lizzie were up. While Lindsey was in the bathroom brushing her hair and she even had her own room too, she likes her space, she didn't like it when Zorra always like to play pranks on her all the time. Lindsey likes hanging out with her cousins and making them laugh. Lindsey came out of the bathroom with her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing her usually outfit a Cyan colored t-shirt with a heart in the middle of it and blue jeans pants.

"Hey Lindsey, I've made breakfast for you and Zorra." Leo said as he kissed his teenage daughter on the head.

"Thanks dad, I've just love you're cooking!" Lindsey said as she started to eat her breakfast.

"Aww I really appreciate that sweetheart!" Leo said with a smile on his face as his wife Lizzie kissed him on the cheek.

"Yep you really do make the best breakfast ever babe that's why I love you!" Lizzie said.

"And I love you too Liz!" Leo said as he noticed Lizzie blushed she loves it when he calls her that and a lot other nicknames too.

Zorra had came out of her room, she had already brushed her short hair and was wearing a tye dye undershirt with black shorts that she wears everyday. She walked in the kitchen and sees her parents and her sister eating breakfast. She had a sad look on her face and Leo was the first one to notice it.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Leo asked concerned about his youngest daughter.

"Dad can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure sweetheart!" Leo said as he got up from the table and went to go talk to his babygirl.

"I wonder what that was all about." Lindsey said as she raised her eyebrow and was concerned about Zorra.

"I'm sure it's just between them sweetie!" Lizzie said as she started to eat her waffles.

Leo and Zorra were in Zorra's room, he wonder what got his little girl down and sad today this morning. Leo was a great dad to both of his daughters, he would always train both of them and let them fight enemies along with their oldest cousins.

"Okay babygirl, if something is bothering you can tell me!" Leo said with a frown on his face. Zorra looked up at her dad with tears in her eyes.

"I'm just.....scared of losing you dad, ever since you told me about what happened with you fighting the Krang and sacrifice yourself. My worst fear is losing you dad, you've always helped me and Lindsey train together and get use to our mystic powers." Zorra said as she started to cry in the front of her Dad's shirt. Leo loved Zorra were all his heart she's was his babygirl and she's also daddy's little girl too even though she's 11 years old.

"Zorra, you're never gonna lose me and I love training you and sister all the time but you'll always be my babygirl! I promise Zorra I'm not going anywhere!" Leo said as he smiled and kisses her on the forehead which causes her to have a beautiful smile. They both started to laugh as they have a father and daughter bonding.

"There's that beautiful smile! You ready to eat breakfast now?" Leo asked as he stood up.

"Yep" Zorra said as she stood up as well and headed to the kitchen.

"That's My girl!"

I hope you liked my idea of Breanna Yde as Zorra. I'll be coming up with more moments like this and some of the One Shots are gonna be funny, heartwarming, adventure and family time moments! I hope you enjoyed this one shot about Leo and Zorra having a father and daughter moment.