Father/Daughter Dance

Synopsis: Raph, Mikey and Leo promised their oldest Daughters Riley, Gabby and Lindsey to meet them at the father/daughter dance at the Mutant Junior Middle School.

The father/daughter dance is almost coming up at the Mutant Junior Middle School, Riley and her cousins Gabby and Lindsey are excited for it.

"I can't wait for the father and daughter dance this Friday! How about you girls?" Riley asked her cousins.

"Most definitely!" Gabby said.

"Yep! We gotta show this flyer to our dads!" Lindsey said as Gabby and Riley agree.

Meanwhile, the boys were at the Lair playing video games like they always do.

"Raph you're not gonna beat me this time! I'm totally gonna win!" Leo said.

"Well see about that!" Raph said.

Mikey was just watching them, just as Leo was about to win they've got interrupted by their daughters when they came into the living room.

"Hey dad, uncle Mikey and uncle Leo, can y'all take us to the father/daughter dance this Friday?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, we really want to go!" Lindsey said with happiness.

"Please! Please! Pretty please!" Gabby begged as the girls started to give them the cute puppy dog eyes.

"Okay tell y'all what we promise to meet you there after we get done fighting meat sweats because he's planning on something bad this Friday! Okay?" Mikey looked at the girls.

"Okay dad! Just don't be late because the dance starts at 8:00 pm!" Gabby said.

"We promise!" Mikey said as Raph and Leo agree as well.

"We won't let you girls down!" Leo said as the girls squealed.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Three girls said all at the same time.

Riley, Lindsey and Gabby left to go shopping with their moms to find them perfect dresses for the father/daughter dance this Friday.

"Okay boys, we can't mess this up! Let's go find some black suits for the dance on Friday!" Raph said as Mikey and Leo saluted him. They weren't gonna break the promise to their daughters.

The boys didn't notice that meat sweats was watching them through his binoculars right now.

"Well let's see if you dreadful turtles can make it to that dance this Friday once I make you late for it!" Meat sweats said as he started to laugh.

Friday night, the father/daughter dance is tonight as Riley, Lindsey, Gabby were getting their hair done by their moms. Riley's hair was curly with bangs in front of her face. Rachel did a great job with using the curling iron to curl her daughter's hair. Lindsey's hair was in a long ponytail with bangs as well. Gabby's hair was straight down with a hair clip.

April came up to pick up her nieces and take them to the dance. Riley's dress was ruby red color with a beautiful big bow on it. Lindsey's dress was dark blue that sparkled with little diamonds on the top of it. Gabby's dress was a dark orange the dress was a little poofy.

"You girls ready?" April asked her nieces as they walked over to the van and got inside.

"Yep!" Lindsey said.

Meanwhile, the boys were fighting meat sweats in their black suits and ties. Unfortunately, it was gonna take them long for the boys to fight meat sweats.

"You turtles can't stop me and you wouldn't want to be late for the dance at you're pathetic daughters Mutant school now would you?" Meat sweats said with a grin on his face. Mikey got angry about him calling his daughter Gabby pathetic.

"Don't you better not be talking about my daughter!" Mikey said with rage as he was gonna knock meat sweats out but he punch Mikey in the face with his mallet.

"Guys, we gotta do this fast! We already running late it's 8:15!" Raph said as he used his mystic punch Jitsu to take out meat sweats.

Riley, Lindsey and Gabby were at the dance as they were sitting at the table. The gym with balloons and streamers were really amazing, all the mutant fathers were having fun dancing with their daughters. Skylett was also here at the dance with her dad.

Big Mama's daughter Lil mama was also dancing with her father. She's was the sweetest and cutest 10 year old spider and her hair color was just like her mother. She was friends with Riley and her cousins.

Skylett was definitely the dj, since she was into music and other stuff.

"Hey Riley, Lindsey and Gabby!" Lil mama said as she walked over to her friends.

"Hey Lil mama! I like your dress!" Gabby said.

"Thank you! My mom got it for me! Y'all dad still not here yet!" Lil Mama asked as they shake their heads.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be here soon! I'll see you girls later!" Lil mama said as she went back dancing with her father. Riley looked at her watch and sees that it's 8:20 pm.

"Dad, where are you?" Riley asked herself.

Meanwhile, meat sweats was tied up in rope and was knocked out as well, he won't wake up after a few hours. Mikey looked at his watch and gasped, then panicked.

"Oh my gosh! We're late!" Mikey panicked as Leo held both of his shoulders.

"Chill! We're gonna make it to the dance, I'm sure the girls will be fine with us being a little late!" Leo said gently.

The boys got in the Turtle Tank and drove off as fast as they can.

Meanwhile, back at the father/daughter dance Skylett had to play the last song for the final dance as all the mutant fathers got the roses for their daughters. They were all dancing slow as the music started to play.

Riley, Lindsey and Gabby were still sitting at the table as they've sighed sadly.

"May we have this dance?"

They've knew those voices as they looked up and saw their dads in black suits and with roses in their hands.

"Daddy you came!" Gabby said as she jumped into Mikey's arms. Riley and Lindsey did the same thing with their dads.

"Of course I came!" Mikey said as he hugged his daughter back.

"And we're sorry that were late!" Leo said.

"It's okay! At least, you're here now!" Lindsey said.

Raph, Leo and Mikey begin to slow dance with their daughters as the music was still playing and the best part is that they got to take father/daughter pictures at the dance.