I Wish You Wasn't My Sister

Synopsis: Alex gets into a fight with his little sister Delilah and gets grounded for what he did.

Alex was building a model plane, it took him weeks and he was really happy for the way it turned out.

"Done!" Alex said as he got finish with it after all that hard work, he decided to take a break for a while. He got out of his room and went to go get himself a snack. Suddenly, Delilah was playing with her jump rope outside of the hallway, she stopped and saw the model plane as she dropped her jump rope on the ground and went into her brother's room.

Meanwhile, Alex was watching TV and eating a sandwich but he heard something break as he got up from the couch to go see what happened. He saw Delilah and his model plane broken to pieces on the floor.

"What did you do?" Alex asked.

"I was playing with it but I didn't mean to break your plane Alex! It was an accident!" Delilah apologize to her brother but Alex was really furious.

"I can't believe you did that! You need to stop touching my stuff, my life would be better if I didn't have a brat sister like you! I wish you wasn't my little sister you've always ruining my inventions! Keep you're hands off my stuff!" Alex snapped at her as his hands balled up into a fist and he hit her causing her to fall to the ground. Unfortunately, Alex forgot that her shell was just like her dad's but Donnie didn't make her a battle shell yet.

Delilah's tears watered up in her eyes, she started crying. Amanda and Donnie came into their son's room as they see their daughter on the ground crying, Amanda picked her up trying to calm her down.

"It's okay sweetie, mommy's here I've got you!" Amanda said as she kissed her on the forehead.

"Alex what did you do? And tell me the truth!" Donnie yelled.

"Dad she deserved it! She broke my model plane, I hit her so she deserved it! I wish she wasn't my little sister!" Alex yelled back as his dad gotten angry.

"Alex Hamato, you know better than to do that!" Donnie yelled.

"Amanda take Delilah with you in the living room! I need to deal with Alex!" Donnie said calmly as she kissed him on the lips. He closes the door and looked at his son.

"Sit down! Now!" Donnie yelled at him as Alex did what he was told.

He sat down next to his son, trying not to lose his temper on Alex.

"Alex what was you thinking? She's a little girl and she has a soft shell, you've could have caused her shell to be damage or even worst and it's very risky for her!" Donnie yelled as he heard a sniffing coming from his son.

"I'm sorry dad, I guess I just forgot about that! I didn't mean to, I just let my temper get the best of me!" Alex said as he started crying, Donnie sighed and wipe Alex's tears.

"Alex, you need to apologize to your little sister but I'm gonna have to ground you for a week! But you're Delilah's big brother and she loves you, and you can't just hit her like that! Do you understand?" Donnie asked. Alex sadly looked on the ground not giving eye contact to his dad.

"Yes dad..." Alex said sadly as he felt his chin being lifted gently by his father and looked up in his eyes.

"I love you! Okay?" Donnie said as he hugged him tightly.

"I love you too dad!" Alex said.

Meanwhile, Amanda was in the living room with her daughter as Alex saw her and apologize.

"I'm sorry I hit you sis! I didn't mean to do that and I take back what I said before but I hope you know how much I love you!" Alex said as she hugged him.

"I forgive you Alex and I love you too!" Delilah said as Donnie came into the living room.

"Hey sweetheart can you come here for a second? I gotta make sure that you're soft shell isn't damage!" Donnie said.

"Okay daddy!" Delilah said as she went with her dad.