Isabelle's Sugar Rush

Synopsis: When Raph and Rachel doesn't want Isabelle to eat to much candy. She's gets a sugar rush and wants more candy.

Riley, Stephanie and Isabelle were in the living room watching TV, Riley's parents were going out on a mission tonight. So Raph put Riley in charge since she's the oldest. The girls were wearing their pajamas Riley was a black t-shirt with a guitar on it and pajama pants with red roses on it. Riley likes to read books like romance, adventure, mysteries and other stuff. She also like wearing her hair in different styles. Even though, she really liked getting her hair braided since it was long. Stephanie and Isabelle like the same things like cute animals, bedtime stories about princesses but they don't like watching scary movies because Raph doesn't want them both to have nightmares. Isabelle likes to wear her cute bunny slippers that her daddy got for her.

"Riley you're in charge! Oh, and make sure that Isabelle don't eat to much candy I don't want you're little sister to get a tummy ache." Raph said as Rachel stood next to her husband.

"Yeah we don't want Isabelle to get sick." Rachel said.

"Silly mommy and daddy, I'm not gonna get sick." Isabelle was about to take a bite out of the candy bar but Riley took it away from her little sister.

"Awwww!" Isabelle whined as Riley took her candy bar away. Raph winked at Riley as she winked back at her dad. He was really proud of her being in charge and she was doing a great job at it.

"Good Job Kiddo!" Raph said as he smiled at Riley. Raph and Rachel had left already.

Riley went back to reading her book, while, Stephanie and Isabelle were watching TV.

"I don't know why daddy has to put you in charge to watch us all the time." Stephanie said as she looked her sister. Riley rolled her eyes and smiled at her little sister.

"Stephanie, he always count on me to watch over you guys since y'all are the youngest. He's proud of me!" Riley said as she looked at her book and sits back on the couch.

"That doesn't make you his favorite daughter!" Stephanie said as Isabelle tried to goes into the kitchen. While, her sisters were arguing with each other.

Isabelle started to look in the kitchen pantry and she opened it and sees a lots of candy like Jellybeans, chocolate, cotton candy, gum drops. She couldn't resist, her mouth was wide open and she started to get all the candy that was in the pantry.

Riley and Stephanie were still arguing with each other, until they heard Isabelle groaned and started to have a sugar rush right now. Isabelle's hair was all in a mess in a wild look kinda style.

"I want more candy! Candy, Candy!"

"Uh oh, I think Isabelle is having a sugar rush!" Stephanie said as pointed at Isabelle and freaks out.

"Mom and dad can't find out! We need to calm Isabelle down before they come home!" Riley said as Stephanie nodded in agreement. Isabelle was in the corner of the wall as she wants more candy.

"Hey Isabelle! Here have some juice I know you want it." Riley said as she started to give her the juice but Isabelle doesn't want it.

"No juice! I only want Candy!" Isabelle said as she started to growl. Stephanie had a bowl of macaroni and cheese she knew that it was Isabelle's favorite.

"Here have some macaroni and cheese!" Stephanie said as she shoved the spoon in Isabelle's mouth, Isabelle started to chew it and swallow it. She was back to normal but her hair was still in a mess. Riley and Stephanie sighed in relief as they both heard the door open and sees their parents came back.

"Girls! We're home!" Rachel said as they came into the house and sees Riley and Stephanie looked both nervous and was hiding from their parents.

"Hi mommy and daddy! How was your mission?" Stephanie asked nervously.

"It was pretty good! But what does it look like you two are hiding something from us?" Raph asked as he and Rachel started to get suspicious.

"We're not hiding anything!" Riley said as they all heard vomiting. Isabelle step out of behind her sisters and looked at her mom and dad as they gasps.

"Mommy, Daddy my tummy hurts!" Isabelle said as she started to get sick.

Raph and Rachel looked at Riley and Stephanie angrily. Rachel told them to go to bed as they did what they were told.

"Come here Bunny!" Raph said as he picked up Isabelle and Rachel started to clean up the floor.

Isabelle loved it when her daddy calls her that because she was so adorable and cute. Raph tuck her into bed as she started to fall asleep.

"No more candy for you!" Raph said quitely as he kissed her on the forehead.