Spa Day

Synopsis: Lindsey and Zorra go for a spa day but amber starts to make fun of zorra's scar and Lindsey sticks up for her little sister.

Lindsey and Zorra were at the spa in the hidden city with all the mutants here enjoying it. Zorra was more than a little sister to Lindsey she's like her best friend but they would always have each other's backs. They were besties and sisters for life.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today Lindsey!" Zorra said as the girls were getting a hot towel treatment.

"No prob Zorra, you know always have time to hang out!" Lindsey said. Just then, they heard a voice that sounds familiar to them.

"Excuse me? I would like a massage please on my feet!" Amber said.

"Ugh! It's amber!" Lindsey said as she narrowed at the mutant lizard girl. Amber walked towards and sees Lindsey and Zorra Hamato.

"Well, look what we have here! It's Lindsey the loser who has a wolf doggy for a girlfriend!" Amber said as she started to bully her and mentioned Lexi her mutant wolf girlfriend. Lindsey was furious about it.

"Don't you talk about Lexi like that!" Lindsey snapped as she scoffs at her attitude.

"Whatever!" Amber said. Zorra took the towel off her face but she didn't have her mask on. Amber looked at zorra's scar as it disgusted her right now.

"Ewwww! What kind of a freak turtle who has a nasty scar on the side of her left eye? Pfft! Nasty freak!" Amber said as she started to laugh at Zorra who was embarrassed. Zorra had a sad look on her face as she put her hand over her eye, trying to hide the scar.

"Hey! That's my little sister you're talking to! You need to back off amber!" Lindsey yelled at her rival, but Zorra was smiling at her big sister for having her back. Amber left and walked off.

"You okay?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah, thanks Lindsey for sticking up for me!" Zorra said with a smile.

"Anytime! You're my bestie and sister for life!" Lindsey said.

"Yep! Always and forever!" Zorra said as they've high five and fist pumped together. They continue to enjoy their day at the spa. Amber was thinking about trying to manipulate Lindsey again like last time.