A Father's Love 💞💕

Synopsis: When Riley gets teased by her sisters after Raph gives his oldest daughter a kiss on her forehead.

It was a beautiful Friday morning, Riley got dressed as she was wearing her favorite shirt with a rose on it and was wearing dark blue shorts. She walked out of her when she started to smile something delicious. Then she sees her sisters eating breakfast already.

"Hey Daddy!" Riley smiled as she jumped into her father's arms.

Raph hugged his daughter tightly and kisses her forehead twice.

"Oh hey sweetheart! I've made you a special breakfast just you!" Raph said as Riley sat at the table and her dad put her plate on the table. Riley smiled and looked at her breakfast it was a pancake with whipped on the top and strawberry pieces with her name on it.

Riley took a bite of it and she started to smile and she loved it.

"Wow dad, this is the best pancake ever I definitely love it!" Riley said as she kissed her dad on the cheek.

"Aww thanks sweetheart!" Raph said as he kissed her on the forehead again.

Stephanie and Isabelle started to laugh at Riley as they were making fun of their oldest sister and calling her names.

"Awww does Riley want her boo boo kissed?" Stephanie asked as she started to laugh.

"Or her blankie? You're such a daddy's little girl!" Isabelle said as she laughed.

"No I am not!" Riley yelled at them as they continue to make fun of her.

"Oh yeah! You've always let dad blow a raspberry on you're belly button like a baby!" Stephanie said as she thinks her dad treats Riley like a baby even though she's 12 years old.

Riley was started to be a little embarrassed as she started to blush and put her head down on the table. Stephanie and Isabelle went to go get dressed because later on Raph was taking them to the lair to see their uncles, Aunts, cousins, grandpa splinter and grandpa Draxum.

Raph had a frown on his face, he puts a hand on Riley's shoulder.

"Listen Riley, there's nothing wrong with being a daddy's little girl just don't let anyone get to you about it okay?" Raph said as Riley smiled at her dad and hugged him.

"Thanks Daddy!"

Meanwhile, Raph and the girls were at the Lair since Rachel had to go to work today Raph decided to let his daughters hang out with their cousins for a while.

Leo, Mikey, Donnie we're skateboarding as they see Raph with his daughters. Unfortunately, Stephanie and Isabelle still thought it was funny about Riley being a daddy's little girl.

"Hey big brother! Come skateboard with us!" Leo said as Raph nodded at his brothers while his daughters went to go hang out with their cousins.

Riley was in the arcade room watching her favorite cousin Gabby playing dance dance revolution with her best friend Karai. Riley had told both of them what happened this morning that her sisters were making fun of her.

"Are serious they were making fun of you for being a daddy's little girl? That stinks!" Karai said as Gabby agree with Karai right now.

"I know right! Ugh I just wish they would stop doing it!" Riley said in frustration. Then Karai had an idea and that she was gonna help her act like a teenager since Riley was 12 just like Karai.

"Okay Riley, if you want the teasing to stop you have to act like a teenager!" Karai said as she put her arm around her shoulder.

"How?"