Being A Hero Takes Training

Synopsis: Leo becomes very disappointed in Zorra and she gets in trouble by her dad.

Zorra and Zack make a run for it as they were getting chased by the Foot Clan soldiers but they stopped and there was no way out.

"Back off! You Foot Clan jerks!" Zorra shouted out as she started to make a forcefield with her mystic tessens.

"Pfft! That was it? Do it again! Come on!" Foot lieutenant said as they started to walk up to them. Zorra was able to make a big forcefield around her and Zack. But the Foot Clan soldiers were getting knocked out by Leo.

Technically, Leo was so angry with rage right now. He started to punch the Foot Clan soldiers in their faces and he didn't want them near his daughter. Zorra watches her dad fight them and her big sister Lindsey came over to Zorra and Zack.

"We're really sorry!" Foot lieutenant said as Leo told him to be quiet.

"If you ever come near my daughter again!" Leo said with anger as the Foot Clan soldiers were shaking in fear.

"Oh, this is your daughter?" Foot lieutenant asked as he looked over at Foot recruite.

"Oh yours? Did you know that?"

"No I didn't know! Did you?"

"No, of course not!"

"No!"

Foot lieutenant and recruite looked over at Foot brute.

"Brute!" They both said as he nodded to them and Leo told them to get out of here as they ran off in fear. Lindsey came over to her dad and smiled at him but Leo looked at his oldest daughter with a mad look on his face.

Zorra came up to her dad and tried to speak up.

"Dad I-"

"You deliberately disobeyed me Zorra!" Leo said angrily as he looked down at his daughter who had a sad look on her face.

"Dad I'm sorry!" Zorra said as she apologize to him but he wasn't really in the mood for that.

"Let's go home!" Leo said as Lindsey follow her dad while she looked at Zorra and Zack.

"I thought you were a real hero." Zack whispers to his best friend and they started to walk. They didn't even know that the krang was watching them this whole time.

They were almost walking out of the woods as Lindsey looked back at Zorra and Zack.

"Lindsey!" Leo said as she came over to her dad.

"Yeah dad?"

"Take Zack home! I need to have a talk with you're sister alone!" Leo said as Zorra gulped and started to get nervous. Lindsey walked over to Zack and Zorra.

"Come on Zack! I'll take you home!" Lindsey said as Zack nodded and then she looked over at her little sister and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hang in little sis!" Lindsey said as she started to take Zack home. Leaving Leo and Zorra by themselves out in the woods.

"Zorra!!" Leo shouted out her name and she started to walk slowly to him but she looked at a puddle of water and sees her reflection on it but she still had that scar on her face between her eyes. She continued to walk over to her father.

"Zorra I'm very disappointed in you!" Leo said in anger.

"I know." Zorra said in sadness.

"You could have gotten hurt! You deliberately disobeyed me and what's even worse is that you put Zack in danger!" Leo said in anger as he started to hear his daughter crying.

"I just wanted to become a real hero like you dad." Zorra said in sadness and she started to wipe her tears away from her face.

Leo sighs as he started calm down and he'd knew that Zorra wasn't gonna listen to him because she just wants to rush things and do it in her own way just like when Leo wasn't listening to his team or Raph when they were against the krang.

"I'm only a hero when I have to be! Zorra it takes a lot of training for someone to become a hero and you gotta stay focused about it." Leo said as Zorra hugs her dad's waist and looked up at him.

"But daddy, you're not scared of anything!"

"I was today!" Leo admitted that he was scared that he was gonna lose his little girl but she's only 11 years old.

"You were?"

"Yes! I thought I was gonna lose you!" Leo said gently as he crouched down to her level.

"Oh, I guess heroes get scared too huh?"

"Yep!"

But you know what?"

"What?"

Zorra smiles at her father and spoke again.

"I think the Foot Clan soldiers were even scared!" Zorra said as Leo started to laugh.

"That's because no one messes with you're daddy! Come here!" Leo said as he started to give Zorra a noggie and messes up her short hair and she started to laugh and she jumped in Leo's arms. They were having their father and daughter moment together.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

We're a great team right?"

"Right!"

"Will always be together right?"

Leo smiled and hugged his daughter tightly as he'd kisses her forehead.

"Always and forever babygirl!" Leo said as he continued to hug his daughter in his arms.