You'll Know What To Do Zorra

Synopsis: Zorra feels like that she had failed her dad after her and cousins and uncles battle shredder.

Raph, Leo, Mikey and Donnie and April were taking down shredder once again. Riley, Gabby, Alex, Zorra, Lindsey, Cassandra and Karai were also taking down shredder as well since Riley's dad and her uncles were the Mad Dogs, Raph made his oldest daughter Riley the leader of the Mad Pups. It was the kids first time using their mystic weapons and they put their fighting to the test.

Shredder was coming right after Lindsey and Zorra but before he'd could attack them, Lindsey used her mystic sword to block him. Leo had to get Zorra to make a huge forcefield around her and Lindsey before they get hurt.

"Zorra you're gonna have to put a huge forcefield around you and Lindsey!" Leo yelled out to his 11 year old daughter.

"But I've never made one that big before dad!" Zorra said.

"Do it Now!" Leo yelled out to Zorra who just stared at shredder shocked and terrified right now.

"Ahhh!" Lindsey screamed as shredder tried to break her sword. Raph, Mikey, Donnie and April gasps at what they saw.

"Zorra make a forcefield right now!!" Leo yelled at her as she figured that her dad was mad at her.

Zorra used her mystic tessens to make a forcefield but all she was make a medium sized forcefield but it wasn't big enough to protect her and Lindsey. shredder bite the forcefield which causes to break and Lindsey tried to block him again using her mystic sword. Zorra did it again but it didn't work this time she still couldn't make the forcefield big enough. But before shredder could attack them their grandpa splinter wrapped his tail around both of them and pulled them to safety. Alex used his mystic bow staff to stab shredder in the chest and he got defeated once again.

"Good job kids! Looks like you're training really paid off!" April said as everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Group hug!" Riley said as all the kids did a group hug together all except for Zorra who was now sad right now she felt like she let her dad down.

Everyone was at the Lair eating pizza and celebrating the kids first fight against shredder. After Leo got done eating his pizza he was gonna go skateboarding for a while. Zorra had tears in her eyes and started to run after her dad but she wanted to tell him how sorry she was.

"Dad!" Zorra cried out to him as Leo turned around and sees Zorra who was in tears right now.

"Dad what happened today? I- I'm sorry but when you wanted me to...I mean when you asked me to... I'm sorry!" Zorra said as she started to apologize to her dad but Leo stopped her from talking by putting a finger on her lips.

"Shhh! Zorra I'm not mad at you okay and I know you want to be a true ninja like me but it's gonna take a lot of training and don't worry when the time comes you'll know what to do..." Leo said as he put his finger on Zorra's chin and looked up at his eyes.

"It's in your blood!" Leo said as he kissed her on the forehead and went to go skateboard. Zorra closed her eyes and started to focus as she pulled out her mystic tessens and started to make a huge forcefield. And it definitely worked as she opened her eyes and smiled. She was glad that her dad still loves her and wasn't mad at her about today.