Rebel Lindsey

Synopsis: Lexi likes her girlfriend new rebel look and was definitely impressed with it.

It was late at night, Lexi was washing her gym clothes at her parents house, she was really happy to have a girlfriend like Lindsey.

"Thanks for letting me do my laundry tonight mom!" Lexi said as her mother was a husky dog.

"Don't they have a washer and dryer in your PE class at school?" Her mom asked.

"They do but it takes coins and I used up all my coins making this shirt!" Lexi said as she put it in the dryer and it started to make noises.

"Mom I think there's something wrong with your dryer!" Lexi said as she stood up from the ground.

"Who is that?" Her father asked as they both look out the window and sees Lindsey wearing a black leather jacket and black pants with a chain to it, her motorcycle was black with orange flames on it.

"It's Lindsey!" Lexi said.

"That's not the Lindsey I know!" Her father said. Lexi was impressed with her new look.

"That's not the Lindsey I know either, but I kinda like it!" Lexi said as she was gonna go see her turtle girlfriend outside but her dad blocked the door.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" Her father asked.

"Wherever she'll take me!" Lexi said as she puts her hands together.

"I forbid for you to go out with that girl!" Her father said.

"But daddy I love her!" Lexi said as she was in love with Lindsey Hamato.

"Go to your room!" Her father said.

"I don't even live here anymore!" Lexi said. She lived with her older sister but Lexi was 13 years old.

"Well then go to your old room that you're mother turned into a scrapbooking room!" Her father said as Lexi went off to her room crying.

"Get off my property Lindsey Hamato!"

"Turtle Dove!" Lexi said as she reached out her hand at her girlfriend.

"I'll come back for you Lexi!" Lindsey said as she drove off in her motorcycle.

Lexi had tears in her eyes and she wasn't gonna be able to her Lindsey again.