Disobedient Of A Daughter

Synopsis: Mikey decided to have a talk with his 8 year old daughter Frankie after she deliberately disobeys him.

Mikey and his wife and kids are heading home. Once they were all inside the house Mikey wanted to talk to Frankie. She was in so much trouble right now.

"Mikey!" May said as she looked at her husband but Mikey tilted his head a little bit and his wife smiled at him and kisses him on the cheek.

While, his wife May and his kids went to the living room to have a family movie night tonight since Mikey went into Frankie's bedroom and closed the door. Frankie started to look at her dad and laugh nervously. Technically, Mikey wasn't very happy with her at all as she begins to stop laughing and had a sad look on her face.

"Frankie, what did you think you were doing out there? You know better than to go out fighting the Foot Clan soldiers by yourself!" Mikey said as he was angry with his daughter.

"But daddy I-, I didn't mean to disobey you like that." Frankie said as she started to have tears in her eyes. Mikey sighs and he sat down next to her.

"Frankie..." Mikey started to wipe her tears away with his thumb and put his hand underneath her chin and lifted her head up to look into her beautiful sapphire eyes. "I'm only wanted to protect you and I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you besides you've should have never gone out there in the first place."

"I'm sorry." Frankie apologize to him.

"It's okay honey! As long as you promise me that you won't do it again because it's too dangerous for you. Do you understand?" Mikey asked his daughter.

"Yes sir! I promise I won't do it again!" Frankie hugged her dad and he hugged his daughter back and kisses her on the forehead.

"Hey dad?"

"Yes Frankie?"

"Does this mean I'm not grounded?"

Mikey started to chuckle as he knew that she wasn't gonna get out of this that easily.

"Oh you're grounded alright? For 3 weeks!" Mikey said.

"Darn it!" Frankie said as they let go and Mikey got up and smiled at her.

"Nice try young lady! But you're not getting out of trouble that easily." Mikey said as he looked at his daughter and she had her shoulders down.

"Aw man! What gave it away?" Frankie asked.

"I knew that you were gonna ask me if you were grounded so yeah you're pretty much grounded." Mikey said as he smiled at her.