Game Over!! 🏀

Synopsis: Lindsey and her cousins, her girlfriend and friends were playing basketball game against the evil mutants Amber, Avery, the orange tigers, Maggie which were their rivals.

Lindsey and her team were playing basketball in PE class today. Lindsey was the team captain but turns out they were losing very badly as the score was 0-12. Gabby got the ball and tried to shoot it into the net but got blocked by Taylor as she hit the ball to the ground as Ashley got the it and scored.

Better get your head up in it, how you like getting defeated? Don't even bother cause I already win it! Game Over!

Zorra let out a frustrated groan and spoke up. "Are you kidding me?"

Lindsey sighed and looked up at the scoreboard as her team still has no points. The evil mutants were a head of them. Riley dribble the ball and stopped to see to pass it too.

"Riley! I'm open, I'm open! Pass!" Jade said. Riley threw the ball to her best friend jade as she ran to the net but Maggie snatched the ball from jade's hands.

"What the-" Jade looked back and ran to get the ball from Maggie.

Winners down they trying to see that if I put my bags down! Game Over! Why you running now?

Now, Zorra has the ball, but the coach blew his whistle and took the ball from her for no reason.

"Really?" Zorra asked in frustration as she rolled her eyes and ran.

You can let it out, tell me whatcha crying about! Game Over! What's wrong? You scared, I know, I know, I know this really ain't fair, tryna take a turn and get you shut down! Game Over!!

The score was 0-23 points now, amber threw the ball up to the net and the mutants cheered out for the team. Since Lindsey's team was losing bad and terrible. Lindsey pass the ball to her cousin Gabby as they've ran. Lexi ran up to her girlfriend and spoke.

"Alright Lindsey, you called it! We need a group team huddle!" Lexi said as she ran to her teammates. Lindsey stopped running and called time out to the coach.

"Timeout!" Lindsey shouted out.

Game Over!!

This one is from Andi Mack episode called the quacks. I couldn't remember the words from the song game over from Andi Mack but I hope you like this Oneshot of it.