Stay Focused

Synopsis: Leo starts to train Lindsey and Zorra because he definitely lets them become heroes. But Zorra starts to act like a kid instead of a hero. She likes to play video games and always pranks her older sister Lindsey.

Lindsey and Zorra were training with their dad and using their mystic weapons. Lindsey was actually taking it seriously and actually becoming a real hero just like her dad. She was going to use her mystic weapon to fight her dad but she was hit by a water ball as she got wet and heard laughing behind her.

"Haha! I've gotcha Lindsey, best prank ever!" Zorra begin to point at her sister as she started to laugh. Lindsey got mad at her but didn't say anything and she went to go get cleaned up.

"Zorra!!" Leo shouted her name as she looked at him nervously and begin to sweat a lit bit.

"Pretty good prank on Lindsey, huh dad?" Zorra nervously laughed and twiddling her fingers around.

Leo glared at his 11 year old daughter, he obviously didn't think it wasn't funny to him at all neither did Lindsey. For first time, Leo actually remembered when he started to training his daughters Lindsey was 11 and Zorra was 10, his daughters wanted to become heroes just like him when they gotten older. But he was really proud of Lindsey that she took things seriously now that she was 13 years old. As for Zorra, she didn't took things that seriously much.

"Zorra, when you were 10 years old you've said that you wanted to become a hero! But right now, you're acting like a kid." Leo said in an angrily tone as he was not happy with her at all.

"But dad, I do wanna become a hero it's just that sometimes I lost focus and need to have a little fun and-" Zorra stopped talking and sees her dad still glaring at her with his arms crossed.

"Okay maybe I lost a lot of focus but dad I really wanna become a hero just like you." Zorra said in a sad tone not looking up at her dad.

"If you want to become a hero like me Zorra then you need to stay focus! No more pranks!" Leo said as he sees his daughter smiling and started to cross her heart.

"You've got dad, no more pranks!"

Suddenly, a giant balloon filled with mud had dropped down on Leo, covering him with lots of mud. That was another prank from Zorra but Leo started to give up, he knew Zorra couldn't stay focus everytime she plays pranks on her family.

"Dad I explain-" Zorra was cut off by Leo held up a hand in front of her.

"I'm very disappointed in you Zorra"

Zorra definitely blew it this time, and now her dad is disappointed in her. Leo went to go clean himself up, leaving a sad Zorra all alone by herself.

After that, Zorra had already apologize to her sister and Lindsey forgive her. Lindsey and Zorra were talking in Lindsey's room but Zorra had to her everything.

"Listen Zorra, i love you and so does mom and dad too but you've gotta find a way to make it up to dad." Lindsey said.

"You're right Lindsey, I've gotta make dad proud of me." Zorra admit it that her sister was right and she knew that she had to stay focused.

Leo gotta out the shower and he was wearing a white undershirt with dark blue shorts. He sighed as he was surprised by the hug that Zorra have given him right now.

"Zorra?"

"Daddy I'm sorry, I've know I messed up with the whole pranking again but I'm ready to start taking things seriously now, I really wanna be a hero just like you and Lindsey. Please give me another chance I wanna make you proud of me." Zorra said as she felt her dad hugged her tightly and he decided to give her another chance.

"Alright babygirl! Come on let's see what you've got!" Leo said as he started to train her again she got her mystic weapon and she put on her mask but her mask was like her Dad's it's the same color and it had a heart on it. She tied her mask on through her short hair.

They begin training together, Zorra was actually staying focus this time and her dad couldn't help but putting a smile on his face. Leo trained her for 6 hours and after they got done Leo hugged Zorra tightly in his arms as Zorra sighed happily.

"I'm proud of you babygirl" Leo said.

"Thanks Dad" Zorra said.