The Sabotage Of A Relationship

Synopsis: Amber tries to break Lindsey and Lexi up by sabotage their relationship which causes them to break up.

Lindsey was at school, she was kissing Lexi while amber came to school here but Lindsey totally forgot that she goes to this mutant school now.

"Ohh, I didn't know that you were such a romantic Lindsey!" Lexi said.

"I try my best babe!" Lindsey said.

"I love you!" Lexi said as she nuzzling Lindsey's cheek. Lindsey was too busy narrowing her eyes at amber, but she didn't answer.

"Lindsey?" She asked as her turtle girlfriend looks at her in the eyes and snap out of her trance.

"Yeah!"

"I said I love you!"

"I love you too!"

Lindsey kissed her on the lips again, she loved Lexi so much that she didn't want to lose her. The school bell rings as all the mutant students started to head to their next class. Lindsey open her locker as she got her math books out and she put her phone in her locker. Lexi had to go to reading class but she looks back at Lindsey and called out her name.

"Hey Lindsey, you forgot something!" She said out loud as Lindsey turned around.

"What?" She asked.

"This..." Lexi said as she blew her a kiss and Lindsey smiled, she caught it in her hand as she placed it on her heart.

"I love you too Lex!" Lindsey said as she gave her girlfriend a nickname which Lexi giggled and blushes.

Meanwhile, the hallways were quiet and empty, amber had an idea to break those two up as she went up to Lindsey's locker and opened it, she took her phone, went through her contacts and sees Lexi's phone number in here as amber sent a text to her, pretended to be Lindsey.

Lexi was in reading class, her phone vibrates as she took it out of her pocket and looked at the message from Lindsey. She reads the message on her phone.

"Lexi, I don't think you and me are not right for each other besides you're just a no good, stupid, ugly, pathetic wolf girl and I think it's best that we break up bye!!"

After she got done reading the message, she was in tears and got devastated by the message. Amber deleted the message on Lindsey's phone and put it back in her locker.

The bell rings as all the mutant students started walking through the halls. Lindsey walked towards Lexi, she noticed tears in her eyes.

"Lex, what's wrong?" Lindsey asked. She wasn't in the mood and got mad at her girlfriend.

"You! Are you really gonna call me stupid and ugly?" Lexi asked in anger but Lindsey was confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"This!"

Lexi showed the message on her phone, and she was shocked by this but she didn't send that text besides how could she send it if her phone was in her locker? Someone is trying to sabotage their relationship.

"Lexi, I would never call you those names and you know that because I love you!" Lindsey said.

"Pfft! Yeah right, you're just saying that and if you don't want to be with me anymore then fine!" Lexi yelled as she walked passed her and started to ignore her.

"Lexi!" Lindsey called out her name.

Later that afternoon, Lindsey and Zorra came home from school as their parents asked them how their day was.

"Hey kids, how was school?" Lizzie asked her daughters. Zorra had a great time at school today as she was covered pizza right now.

"I had a great time at school! During lunch time, me and the mutant students had a food fight! It was the best day ever!" Zorra said with happiness.

"Well that's great kiddo! Go get yourself cleaned up okay!" Leo said. Zorra gave him a thumbs up and went to go take a shower. Lindsey was upset about something and Leo noticed it.

"Lindsey, what's wrong?" Leo asked. She came up to her parents and sobbed in their arms.

"Lexi, doesn't want to be with me anymore!" Lindsey said in tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean? She loves you!" Lizzie said. Lindsey told them what happened at school today.

"Sweetie, it sounds like someone is trying to break y'all up and I'm guessing that it's amber!" Leo said as he figured that amber was causing this. Zorra knew that it was her because she got it on video.

"It's true Lindsey! I got it all on footage on my phone! Take a look!" Zorra said as she showed her the video on her phone.

Lindsey was mad at amber for doing this, trying to sabotaging their relationship.

"Amber is such a jerk face! I can't believe she tried to break me and Lexi up!" Lindsey said as she looked at Zorra and asked her to do her a favor.

"Zorra, do you think you can send this video to Lexi and explain to her about what really happened!" Lindsey said as she agreed to help her out.

"You got it sis!"

"I gotta get Lexi back! I love her!" Lindsey said.

"I know you do and she loves you too!" Leo said.

The next day, Lindsey got Lexi back, she was really happy that they worked it out.

"I'm really glad that we're both back together Lindsey! I don't want to lose you!" Lexi said. Lindsey smile at her and held out her hand.

"Lexi come here! Come here!" She said gently as Lexi came over to her and sat on Lindsey's lap as the teenage turtle girl wrapped her arms around Lexi.

"Listen, you are the most beautiful, prettiest, amazing mutant wolf girl I've ever met, I'll always love you forever and I definitely love the way you laugh that's why you're my girlfriend and I don't really care what amber thinks about us that's her problem not ours! I love you Lexi Bright!" Lindsey said gently as she was touched at Lindsey's words.

"I love you too Lindsey Hamato!" Lexi said. Lindsey kissed her girlfriend hard on the lips as she sticks her tongue inside of her mouth, Lexi moans into the kiss.