Mikey's Kids Are Born

Synopsis: Mikey and May will never forget the time when their kids were born and they were so cute and little.

Mikey and May were cuddling together in their bed and they were watching their favorite movie.

"Hey Mikey, do you remember the day that our kids were born?" May asked.

"Yeah babe! We have 4 beautiful kids!" Mikey said gently as he kissed her on the forehead.

Flashback

May heard Mikey saying her name as she started to wake up from giving birth to 4 eggs.

"Hey, you did it! I knew that you would do it babe! How are you feeling?!" Mikey asked as he brushed her bangs out of the way from her beautiful sapphire eyes.

"I'm feeling great Mikey, all that giving birth made me tired though! I love you Mikey!" May said.

"I love you too may! Especially you're beautiful sapphire eyes!" Mikey said as she giggled. Mikey told her that they've got 4 eggs.

"We should get some rest! It's getting pretty late!" Mikey said as he sat down next to her, she sighed romantically.

The next day...

May had already woke up Mikey and told him that their eggs were hatching today. 4 eggs hatched all at the same time as their little turtles came out.

"Oh Mikey, their so cute and so little!" May said as she picked up one of the little turtles.

"Yep! Babe they sure are!" Mikey said.

"Looks like we've got three daughters and one son!" May said as she guessed the genders right.

"Well this little girl turtle can be name Gabby! Her shell looks so pretty with the flames design on it!" May said.

"Aww and I know what we'll name this one besides she definitely has your beautiful sapphire eyes! We'll name her Frankie! And the last turtle girl will name her Kate!" Mikey said.

"And we'll definitely name our son Cody!" May said.

"I'm really glad that were parents!" Mikey said as may kissed him on the lips.

"Me too!" May said.

Mikey was holding Frankie up to his chest as she started to fall asleep.

"My beautiful babygirl!" Mikey whisper to his daughter and kisses her forehead.

Flashback Ended

Mikey gave Frankie a heart shaped locket when she was 3 years. He loves his kids with all his heart.

"Goodnight Mikey!" May said.

"Goodnight May!" Mikey said.

I'll be coming up with more Oneshots tomorrow like Father/Daughter dances, Isabelle's dyslexia, and other stuff.