Betrayal Of A Friend

Synopsis: Riley tells her cousins and her best friend Jade about how she'd got betrayed by her worst friend named Maggie.

It's Best Friends Day in new York City, everyone was buying gifts for their best friends today. Zorra had gotten her best friend Zack a new skateboard, Gabby got her best friend Skylett a new jacket with yellow flames on it with the design, Lindsey got Cassandra an electric guitar because she loves music and Riley just made her best friend Jade a friendship bracelet.

"Okay done! Jade is definitely gonna love her friendship bracelet I made for her!" Riley said as she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Long time no see huh Riley?"

Riley knew that voice, she turned around and sees her enemy and rival Maggie. She'd hasn't spoken to her ever since she got betrayed by her when they were friends.

"Maggie! What do you want?" Riley asked as she stare at her with a mad look on her face. Maggie smiled and rolled her eyes at Riley.

"Oh I'm just taking a walk around in the neighborhood! And I'm guessing that today is Best Friends Day! Pfft you probably don't even have a best friend and i would want to celebrate it with you but unfortunately I don't want to be friends with a loser like you!" Maggie scoffs and starts to laugh at her but Riley wasn't gonna deal with her right now.

"Maggie I'm not gonna deal with you today, I gotta get to my cousins right now so back off!" Riley said as she shoved Maggie to the side and walked away.

Unfortunately, Riley's cousins and their friends saw the whole thing too. But they went to the Lair and Jade came along with them.

"Happy Best Friends Day jade!" Riley exclaimed with joy as she gave jade the friendship bracelet. Jade liked it and hugged Riley and thanked her for the bracelet. Jade was a mutant leopard she's 11 years old and was also Riley's best friend.

"Hey Riley how come you hate Maggie so much?" Lindsey asked her cousin and all of her cousins wanted to know.

"Yeah Riley, you're cousins need to know why and I'm your best friend you can tell me anything!" Jade said as she smiles at her.

"You guys really wanna know why I hate her?" Riley asked everyone and they all nodded their heads.

"Okay!" Riley said as she started to tell them about what happened. 

Flashback:

10 year old Riley was using her training moves with her mystic weapon, she was all by herself. Until she heard a voice from behind her and got frightened.

"Nice moves!"

"Ahh!" Riley screamed while she fell to the ground and looked up.

"Hi! Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I'm-"

"Maggie!" Both said at the same time while she'd helped Riley off the ground as Riley gasps and covers her mouth with her hands.

"Pretty sure, I've seen you around in new York City here!" Maggie said as she started to smile and Maggie was a mutant white cat with a fluffy tail and she was wearing a dark pink shirt with a black skirt on and her black hair was in a ponytail.

"You have? I mean I'm Riley, hey!" Riley said a little nervously as she introduces herself to Maggie.

"Riley! You have such a cool technique, I've never seen any mutant kid pull moves like that!" Maggie said as Riley looked surprised but thought that Maggie was joking.

"Oh...haha very funny!" Riley put her jacket hoodie over her head.

"No really! You were all, whosh! Boom! Bam! I wish I could do that!" Maggie said with a smile as Riley took off her hoodie of her jacket.