The Day We'd Fell In Love 💞💕

Synopsis: Mikey and May tell their kids of how they fell in love when they first met.

It was a sunny day afternoon, usually Gabby, Kate, Frankie and Cody were bored today and had nothing fun to do. Then suddenly, Gabby had an idea.

"Hey I have an idea, we should go ask mom and dad to tell us how they met when they were young!" Gabby said as Kate and Frankie agree with their oldest sister but Cody just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah!" Kate and Frankie exclaimed excited.

"But they told us that story a million times and i know it's about when they fell in love! It's disgusting!" Cody said as he sticks out his tongue.

"No it's not! It's beautiful" Kate said as she puts her hands on her heart.

"And romantic!" Frankie said.

Cody groaned and rolled his eyes as his sisters loved the story of their parents fell in love. The kids went into the living room and they see their parents cuddling together. May snuggles into Mikey's chest as she sighed romantically.

"Hey mom, hey dad, we wondering if you could tell us how you two met and fell in love!" Gabby said as Frankie and Kate nodded but Cody just rolled his eyes.

"Please mommy and daddy! Please!!" Kate said as she begged with her cute puppy dog eyes. Mikey and May couldn't help but smile.

"Okay kids, come on!" May said as the kids cuddling up together on the couch while May sat her son Cody on her lap.

Mikey told them about how he'd saved May's life when they were both 13 years old and that he asked her out on a date and she said yes.

"When I saw you're mother's blue sapphire eyes I told her that her eyes were beautiful!" Mikey said as he looked at his wife and she looked back at him.

"How romantic!" Frankie said as she puts her hands on her heart, and thought it was beautiful that her parents fell in love. Cody stuck his tongue out and was grossed out by the story.

"Sissy stuff!" Cody said as he looked at his sisters and they rolled their eyes.

"Anyway...your father took me out to see the fireworks on our first date and after that your dad told me that he had feelings for me and I told him that I felt the same way and we were in love!" May said as she finished the story, Gabby, Kate, and Frankie thought it was cute.

"Awwwwww!!" The girls exclaimed as they liked it and Cody still didn't like it.

"That's me and your mother when we were young and 13 years old!" Mikey said as he showed them the picture of him and May foreheads together while May had her arms around Mikey's neck.

"Look at you two! You're so in love!" Gabby said as her sisters and brother nodded in agreement.

Kate and Frankie yawned as they started to get tired along with Cody too who was rubbing his eyes. Mikey knew that it was bedtime.

"Bedtime!" May said as she and Mikey was starting to put their kids to bed.