𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Huntress and the Winchesters were wearing masks with CDC suits as they all walked into the hospital. The doctor guided them to a room where all the patients were coughing sick.

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "Check it out-- I look like the King of Pop." They each gave him a glaring look, "Too soon? Too soon." He shrugged his shoulders while Karina rolled her eyes.

"Don't get wrong-- I'm glad the CDC is here..." The doctor turned around to face the trio, "... but what we really need is vaccine."

"You got that right," said Dean.

Sam asked, "Well, tell me, have you noticed anything unusual about the strain-- any signs of behavioral change, like aggression, maybe?"

"Excuse me?"

"Do any of the victims show any signs of homicidal tendencies?" The doctors stared at Karina with concerned eyes. "Yes, we're serious."

"Symptomatically speaking, we're looking at a relatively mild case of swine flu here. Probably add up to a miserable week off of work, and that's about it."

"Nothing usual?"

There was a doctor who gave her a clipboard for her to sign in while she informed them, "Day and a half ago, we didn't have a single case. Now we're looking at over 70-- the infectious equivalent of a briefcase bomb. So yeah, I might call that a little unusual."

Sam and Dean turned around and lowered their voices, "Day and a half?"

"That's the same time those statues started crying."

"Yep." Karina widened her eyes, looking at each of them. She quickly shushed them before the doctor overheard the whispering.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

Dean asked, "What was what?"

"Did you just say a bunch of statues started crying?"

"What?" Sam chuckled awkwardly while Karina was frozen in the middle of them. "Why no. No. W-who would--"

"Who would say that? Crazy people."

"Exactly."

"Yeah, which we are not."

"No."

The doctor looked at Karina who was silently grinning in rage. Her eyes gave her a sense of uncomfortableness, then she moved aside. "'Just.. get us some vaccine." She walked away with a doctor beside her.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, "Whew." Karina scoffed lightly as she walked away. "What? We both killed it."

***

The Impala was driving down the road in the late-night in a foggy atmosphere. Sam, Karina, and Dean were sitting in front while she was holding a speakerphone to Bobby. "Let me guess-- another steamin' hot pile of swine flu."

"Yep," said Dean.

Sam inferred, "Doesn't make any sense, Bobby. Pestilence touched down here. I'm sure of it."

"But why is he dealing them soft serve like swine flu when he's got the Croatoan virus up his sleeve? I-I-I don't get it."

"Doesn't matter what the sick son of a bitch is doing. What matters is this is the fourth town he's hit-- that we know of-- and we're still eating his dust. Did you get anything? We even got a snowball at probable next target?"

Karina replied, "Nothing we can see."

"Okay. Hold on." They all waited for him until he picked up a phone, "Well, far as I can tell, he's still heading east so... head east, I guess."