𝐕𝐈

Somewhere in the distance, there was a warehouse. There was a man who was possessed by a demon, tied to the chair in the center of a chain Devil's Trap above. Sam was in front of it while Ruby was standing beside, looking out for Sam. Sam was interrogating the demon, "Where's Lilith?"

The demon's eyes went black as it answered, "Kiss my ass."

Sam smirked at the comment, "I'd watch myself if I were you."

Demon's eyes turned normal as it stared back at Sam. "Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, a big hero? Ruby eyed Sam while it was speaking to him, "And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon." Ruby glared at the demon, "Real hero."

"Shut your mouth."

"Tell me about those months without your brother and the Huntress... about all those things you and this demon bitch do in the dark. Huh? Tell me, hero. "

Sam couldn't control his anger as he glared at the demon. He raised his hand up, eyeing the demon. The demon was gagging from his telekinesis powers as the black smoke was coming out of the demon. Exorcizing from his mind. Then the black smoke of a demon was firing up on the ground, burning to be killed. Sam put his hand down as he breathed heavily at his accomplishment.

Ruby shifted her eyes at Sam as her lips were smiling. Sam took a look at her as he was proud and enjoyed what he had done. Behind Sam Winchester's back, there were two eyes that witnessed everything from the window. Dean Winchester and Karina Leone pissed.

The man on the chair was unconscious when Sam touched the pulse. He smiled a little to feel the pulse. He looked at Ruby who was looking at Sam who chuckled softly, "How'd it feel?"

Sam untied the man as he answered the question, "Good. No more headaches."

"None? That's good."

The man began to wake up as Sam helped him stand up. Sam and the man continued walking to the door when the door itself was opened. Sam's eyes went into shock to see Dean and Karina. They were both angry at one thing, Sam's lies and secrets.

They walked slowly to Sam while their eyes spoke their feelings. Karina cocked her head with fiery eyes while Dean asked Sam, "So... anything  you wanna tell us, Sam?"

Sam held his hand up, acting innocent toward them. "Guys, hold on, okay? Just let me--"

"You gonna say, "let me explain"? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?"

Sam slowly turned to Ruby who was standing beside him. Dean and Karina turned their heads to the woman they recognized from the hotel. She was calmed as she sent a soft smile to them, "It's good to see you again, Dean... Karina..."

Karina had familiar chills upon her spine as it spoke to her. She kept glaring at her while Dean spoke an answer. "Ruby?" Ruby responded with a smile before Dean turned to Sam. "Is that Ruby?" Sam didn't respond while Karina was glaring at Ruby, breathing slowly which was calming. Dean's smirk faded when Karina made a move toward Ruby.

Karina shoved Ruby against the storage, raising the demon's blade held high. Sam caught between them as he blocked the blade away from Ruby. Sam grabbed the blade from Karina's hand when Karina kicked Sam's leg and kneeled him against the wall. He landed on his back when Ruby caught Karina by the neck. Holding against the storage. "Ruby, stop it!"

Karina was choked by Ruby as their brown eyes were glaring at each other. Ruby moved her hand away from Karina's neck. Karina rose high on her height, looking down at Ruby. She wasn't looking at Sam as she snapped Ruby back. "Well, aren't you an obedient, little bitch?"