𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Huntress and the Winchesters found Crowley's destination, thanks to Castiel. They will be needing extra help for the distraction so they won't be seen. Karina got a perfect person for that. Her very good friend, Jo. She was dressed in a black evening dress when she pressed the intercom, then two demons were waiting for her.

Jo began to fight the demons then Sam Winchester saved her from the demon's blade. Dean and Karina entered the house, then Dean looked at Jo. "Nice work, Jo."

"Thanks." Karina handed Jo a bag then she pulled out the wire cutters. "Okay. Shall we?"

Karina grinned, "We shall." She turned to Sam and Dean, and they all walked to the mansion. From that moment, the lights inside the mansion were cut off including the alarms.

Karina opened the doors, letting Sam and Dean inside. Sam and Dean quickly spray-painted the Devil's Trap before they heard the footsteps coming to them. They both rushed to side with Karina when she flipped Ariel's blade in her hand, then Sam had the demon's blade while Dean had his rifle with salt bullets.

Footsteps were coming louder and louder as they waited patiently. From the shadows, there was an average man wearing a suit and tie with fancy shoes. He smirked at the sight of the trio, then Karina began to talk. "Crowley, correct?"

"So... Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough."

He walked over to them and then stopped by the edge of the rug. Looking down at the rug that wasn't properly set on the floor, he lowered himself down. Sam closed his eyes in frustration as Crowley picked up the rug. Revealing the Devil's Trap on the bottom of the rug.

"Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?"

Suddenly there were three demons grabbing the trio from behind. Disarming the weapons from their hands as they all were pinned from their arms. Crowley held up the Colt and looked at it closely as he spoke out, "This is it, right? This is what it's all about."

He aimed the Colt at Dean, then slowly he moved it to the left of him. He shot down three demons all at once, surprising the trio. They all looked at each other as Crowley continued on, "We need to talk. Privately." He began to lead them into another room with their remaining weapons.

"What the hell is this?"

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" He waved his hand, letting the door behind them shut. "There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists at all, except that I told you."

Sam repeated, "You told us?"

"Rumors, innuendo... sent out on the grapevine."

"Why? Why tell us anything?"

He aimed the Colt at Dean again, "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face."

Sam and Dean shared looks while Karina nodded softly with a slight smirk, "Okay, yeah that's everyone's bucket list to kill the Devil. The thing is, why do you want us to kill him?"

"It's called..." He slammed the gun down on the desk, "...survival. But I forgot-- you three, at best, are functional morons."

Dean intervened horribly, "Yeah, You're functioning... morons. Mor..." He stumbled on with his words while Karina scoffed. He returned back as he spoke out, "We have enough weapons though, we have Ariel's blade."

"I'm certain you do, thanks to the bonnie here." Karina grimaced in disgust when Crowley tried to charm her. "Look, Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an Angel. An Angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just filthy bags of pus..." He grabbed a glass of whiskey as he continued on, "If that's the way he feels about you... what can he think about us?"