𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Apocalypse is coming closer than the second itself. The timing is closer to the end as the world, people, families, and lastly Huntress and the Winchesters. Eyes were closed while the breathing remained slow upon a mattress. Light groans echoed in the room as the eyes slowly awakened.

Brown eyes.

Breathing slowly inhaled and exhaled deeply only feeling the winching pain upon the right side of the abdomen. The person slowly sat up, living upon the moment. Walking slowly to the mirror in the bathroom. When a person lifted a black tank top, revealing a long scar that was stitched up upon the right kidney.

The reflection was none other than Karina Leone who was alive from the fight that she didn't want to be involved in. Her fingers caressed each sew that was down to her hip. "Sam! Sam!" A glass piece, slammed the back of the head. She caressed the back of her head, feeling the pain and hurt.

She remembered every detail including the faint calling from Dean, "Kay! KAY!!" Her throat was dry as she retained the memories she didn't want to look back on. She let everything go as she returned back to the room.

She grabbed a glass of water from a dresser by the bed and dunked every ounce of water. She rubbed her eyes which were tired and melancholy. Overhearing the loud conversation between Dean and Bobby in the living room as she walked downstairs quietly with a jacket in her hand.

"Sam never wanted to be part of this family. He hated this life growing up-- ran away to Stanford the first chance he got. Now it's like deja vu all over again. Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do, Bobby. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was."

Karina paused for a moment after hearing the words from Dean. Sure, he made the worst choices ever in the past. But saying that he's not sure about his brother, that crossed the line even for her. Bobby had the same idea as he pushed the books away from the desk in anger.

"You stupid, stupid son of a bitch!! Well, boo-hoo!! I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess!! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good-- make you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

"I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"You sound like a whiny brat." Dean passed him by as he rolled his eyes, then Karina came walking down the stairs. "No, you sound like your Dad. Well, let me tell you something-- your dad was a coward."

Dean turned around, facing Bobby from the term. "My Dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?"

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. He called Karina, the moment he couldn't know what to do for him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your Daddy ever was." Dean scoffed in disbelief, not noticing that Karina was on the other side of the frame, listening. "So you do three of us a favor--don't be him."

Karina walked out of the frame, slowly. Dean and Bobby faced her as she entered slowly, holding her wound. "Kay! You're ok!"

"Yeah, I'm ok. I had more scars than any of you people do. Bobby is right, Dean... I mean, I still don't know why John called me the moment I entered his life. You are nothing like him... You're selfless, brave, annoying as hell, but above all, you put your family first."

Dean pointed out with furious eyes, "Kay, you almost died because of what he did!"

"So? Doesn't mean we can't give up on him. Doesn't mean he's not a part of our family, dumbass! He's struggling, Dean, I know it. I came out of the darkness before and I am not gonna let him live through that. He needs help... and he needs us. Whether he knows it or not."