𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Karina Leone was walking down a hallway, heading to Sam and Dean Winchesters' room. On a blissful morning, she decided to get coffee and muffins. All blueberry muffins. Quietly, she opened the door in case they were sleeping. The truck horn blasted as she opened the door, and she saw Dean wide awake. He got up, he saw Karina then he shifted his eyes in a different direction.

She followed his gaze where the reflection on the dress showed Sam talking on the phone. What made it more suspicious was that he was whispering in secret on a call. "Yeah, that's what I'm telling you. No storms, no-- no bad crops, nothing."

Dean and Karina shifted their eyes at each other, hearing Sam's quiet conversation before they eavesdropped more. "Yeah. Yeah, we'll keep looking. You keep looking too, okay? All right, talk soon."

They returned back to the position when Dean quickly laid back on his bed, and Karina quietly closed the door. Her breathing remained faster while her eyes were going crazy. She swallowed her throat before she opened the door.

Sam walked back to the main room, just in time for Karina to enter the room. Sam smiled, "Morning."

Karina smiled softly back, "Morning. Got you boys coffee and muffins. Blueberries."

"Your favorite."

"Not my favorite, but good enough." Sam chuckled while Karina eyed him. He furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity before she asked. "How did you sleep?"

"Good. Slept like a log."

She nodded quickly as she pressed her lips together. Knowing that Sam was lying to her. Her body was shattered glass as she listened to him. She began preparing the goods and coffee on a table. Not revealing her true face of hurt in front of Sam.

Sam was waking Dean up as he poked him with a bag. He sat on his bed when Dean slowly woke up. "Hey. Up and at 'em, kiddo."

He rubbed his eyes, "You're up early. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I was in the can." The line stopped Karina, she heard the lying tone from him. She really wanted to crush the muffin in her hand now. She continued on before she caught it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You want me to draw you a picture?"

"Nah, I'll pass. I smell coffee."

Karina approached them with coffee in her hands, "Coming right up!" She sat on the end of the bed with Dean. She passed the coffee to him, then Sam. "Muffins on the table. I'm not your bitch."

Sam chuckled lightly as he proclaimed the news. He grabbed a newspaper and gave it to Karina. "Found a job--Bedford, Iowa. Guy beat his wife's brains out with a meat tenderizer."

Dean took a sip of coffee, "Yikes."

"And get this-- third local inside two months to gank his wife. No priors on any of 'em, all happily married."

"Sounds like Ozzie and Harriet."

"More like The Shining."

"All right, well, I guess we better have a look."

***

"Why does the P.D. keep sending you guys?" Sam, Karina, and Dean were on the case. They were all dressed up in suits and a blazer and a pencil skirt. Karina had her hair relaxed in a half-up and half-down style. They were in the interrogation room with Mr. Benson who committed the murder of his wife. "I already said I don't want a lawyer."

Dean commented, "They're lining up the firing squad."

"I'm pleading guilty."

"Listen, we all understand that you don't want us to represent you. Hell, I wouldn't want to represent O.J. Simpson." Sam and Dean gave looks to Karina who continued on. "Most of all, we want to understand the backstory of what happened that night."