𝐗𝐈𝐈

There it was, two days before Halloween. There was an incident with the family of Warrens, where a husband was choked up by razors after consuming candies. Approximately, a hex bag was found behind the refrigerator. Karina loved Halloween, especially when there was a case during that time. She would always feel like Micheal Myers during the night.

She remembered Halloweens ago when she and her father would hunt down the monsters to practice together and after that, they would watch their favorite horror movies and eat pints of Ben & Jerry. Since she and Dean have a love for Halloween, the only person who despised Halloween was no other than Sam Winchester. He had no reason to explain to them.

Karina Leone had just her lavender shower after the questioning with the family. Thank god she doesn't get much candy. She let her hair flatiron for the day. She dressed up in her usual clothes when she walked toward Sam. She was carrying a Ben and Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie.

She sat down with lores, connecting the supplies in the hex bag. They found something unusual they had never seen before, but they both wanted to wait for Dean. Speaking of the devil, he walked into the room, unwrapping the candy. He began eating it after the questioning, Sam noticed it as he scoffed his words. "Really? After that guy choked down all those razor blades?"

"It's Halloween, man."

"Yeah, for us every day is Halloween."

Karina gave a pointed look, "Sammy, come on! Don't be a party pooper. It's not entirely true, sure there are some horror movies in our lives but it's not necessarily Halloween." Sam ignored her as he strolled through the website, Karina sighed lightly. She looked at Dean, shrugging her shoulders. "I tried."

Dean sat down on the arm of the couch beside Karina then asked. "Anything interesting?"

Karina nodded, "Certainly, we're on the Blair Witch Project, this isn't the usual we've seen so far. We recognize the objects in there, which seem like centuries-old black magic."

"Hmm, no?"

Sam picked up the dried flower to prove Karina's point, "Goldthread-- an herb that's been extinct for 200 years." Then he grabbed a coin, "This is Celtic, and I don't mean some new age knock-off. It looks like the real deal--like 600 years old real.'

While Sam was talking and Karina was eating her ice cream, they didn't notice Dean picking up a small black object. "And..." They both looked at Dean who smelled the stench before Sam finished the sentence. "That is the charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby."

Dean dropped back in disgust, "Uhh, gross."

Sam picked up the bone, "Relax, man. It's, like, at least a hundred years old."

"Oh, right, like that makes it better? Witches, guys, they're so friggin' skeevy." Dean shuddered before walking to another chair and sitting on it.

Karina looked at Dean, "Yes, Dean, we heard you a thousand times." Dean threw a fake smile and mocked her. She continued on, "Like I said, this is a big deal witch we're talking about. More than a suburban housewife. How about you, any luck for the victims?"

"Oh, yeah. This Luke Wallace--- he was so vanilla that he made vanilla seem spicy." Sam and Karina rolled their eyes in their minds. "I can't find any reason why somebody would want this guy dead."

There was another incident at the high school Halloween party, there was a teenage girl who drowned herself for bobbing apples. Trio was all set for questioning as FBI Agent. They all wore suits while Karina still had her hair down on her shoulders. They head down the stairs, seeing the Forensic and police officers surrounding the crime scene.