𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Trio entered the hospital dressed as FBI Agent. There was Cara that brought Sam of smirk at the sight of her. "Dr. Roberts."

"Agent Stiles. Can't stay away, huh?"

Dean and Karina slightly rolled their eyes while Sam continued taking a look at her, "Actually, we're here on business about blood samples. The ones with the high... you know, Oxytocin?"

Karina shook her head lightly while she looked at Sam's awkwardness. It used to give her a sense of blush before but now she wanted to bash his head in. Dean widened his eyes before turning to Cara, "You still have them?" Cara shifted her eyes and nodded at Dean. "Good, we need them."

"What for?"

At that moment, there was a young man in a suit. He talked to Cara, "Excuse me, Dr. Roberts?"

"Yeah?"

Dean interrupted them while the trio showed their FBI badges. "Excuse me, we're a little busy here, buddy."

A man showed his FBI badge that shook them deep, "Yeah, so am I, pal."

Sam asked Cara to let them be, and she did. Trio began to speak to an agent. Karina asked, "What's your name?"

"Nick Monroe. What's yours?"

"I'm Agent Karina Kyle. Those are my partners-- Sam Stiles and Dean Murdock." Sam showed his badge to let Nick read the badge while Karina talked to him. "What office you come from?"

"Omaha-- violent-crimes unit. My S.A.C. sent me down here to see about the murders. You?"

Dean answered, "D.C. Our assistant director assigned us."

"Which A.D.?"

Sam answered, "Mike Kaiser."

"What are your badge numbers?"

Dean commented, "You're kidding, right?"

"I'm just following protocol." Sam offered a card that connected to their A.D. Nick preceded the call. Little do they know that he was communicating with a mean, old drunk in Sioux Falls. Nick hung up the call after the call was intensely hung up. He passed the card back to Sam, "I'm sorry, guys."

"Just don't let it happen again."

He nodded then he asked, "So where are you at with this?"

"Where are you at with this?"

"Well, I was just about to run the perps' bloodwork."

Sam responded, "I already checked. Dead end."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well, get this-- I feel like I found something that connects all the murderers."

Karina commented, "You don't say?"

"They were all banging strippers from the same club."

"Wow..."

"What do you say we go down there and check it out?"

"Well, here's the thing, Nick. See, we're kind of lone wolves--"

Sam interrupted Dean with an idea, "You know what? That sounds like an excellent idea. Just give me one second with my partner and we'll... One sec. Come here."Sam pulled Dean and Karina into a whisper, "Guys, you got to stay with him."

Dean and Karina asked, "What/ Excuse me?"

"Keep him out of the way."

"Why us?" asked Dean.