𝐗𝐋

A whooshing sound echoed throughout the entire containment for Sam Winchester. He looked up at the Devil's Trap, seeing a light on him with eyes beneath the darkness. His entire body was bruised up and worn out by the veins that were pumping through him.

Dean Winchester opened the barred window in the door as Sam turned around to see his brother on the other side. "Okay. Let me out. This is not funny."

"Damn straight."

Sam walked to the door with a red light heightened his eyes that symbolizes evil inside him that he can't break through. "Dean, come on. This is crazy."

"No. Not until you dry out."

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you guys. Just... open the door."

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you lied to us over and over again. I get it now. You couldn't help it."

"I'm not some junkie!"

"Really? I guess we've just imagined how strung out you've been lately."

Sam laughed softly, then he turned around as he ran through his hair., "You're actually trying to twist this into some kind of ridiculous drug intervention?"

"If it smells like a duck."

Sam walked over to the door, eye-to-eye with Dean. "Dean, I'm not drinking the demon blood for kicks. I'm getting strong enough to kill Lilith."

He repeated in disbelief, "Strong?"

"Yeah."

"It's about as far away from strong as you can get. Try weak. Try desperate. Pathetic."

"Killing Lilith is what matters..." Sam smirked darkly at Dean as he spoke out his words, "... or are you so busy being self-righteous you forgot about her?"

Dean looked down from the last line then he strongly faced Sam, "Oh, Lilith's gonna die. Karina, Bobby, and I kill her. But not with you."

"You're not serious."

"Congrats, Sammy, you just bought yourself a benchwarmer seat to the Apocalypse." Dean closed the window cover, hearing Sam's shouting and pounding from the other side.

Dean walked upstairs to the first floor, hearing Sam's commotion to him and lastly her. He stopped at the edge of the stairs, with a shadow over the light. He looked up and saw a silhouette of Huntress. As soon as she looked aside, the line from the light signaled wavy hair as brown eyes fainted down on the ground. They both heard Sam's voice crying out to them, Dean and Karina.

***

Karina Leone had dark circles under her eyes as she sat in the corner of the living room. Tired and scared for Sam. For the longest time while Sam was in the room, she didn't get to sleep or eat anything except coffee. All she could do is hear Sam's suffering that cut deep into her soul.

Her eyes zoned out as she heard screaming repeatedly from below. When there were arms around her with a blanket, she looked up and saw Bobby. "You're shivering, sweetie." She didn't realize that as she was holding out her ears in pain.

"Thanks, Bobby, you're the best."

"You need to eat something."

Karina chuckled softly, "Now it's your turn to take care of me?"

"Karina, for four months you had been looking out for me. I have to play an old drunk to have eyes on ya." Karina laughed softly, "I know you cared about him, but you have to look out for yourself first."