𝐕𝐈𝐈

Impala pulled up to the hotel, there was a religious man who was addressing God's love. Dean and Karina exited the car while holding their bags on their shoulders, but a man stopped them from entering by asking an impossible question to answer.

"Excuse me, friends, but have you taken time out to think about God's plan for you?"

They turned as they looked at him while Dean responded, "Too friggin' much, pal." Karina softly chuckled, they both entered the hotel while the man watched them go.

When they both settled in twin beds, Dean and Castiel were having a conversation on a phone that was on speaker for Karina. She was setting up the food on the table for both of them, take-out foods with burgers and fries. Her eyes drowned on one chair that was empty from between, thinking about one person she would fix upon.

Dean was closing the curtains, "We're talking about the Colt, right? I mean, as in the Colt?"

"We are."

"Well, that doesn't make any sense. I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around that kills demons?"

There was a truck driving by Castiel's commotion as he yelled out, "What? What? Did--" They both looked at each other, smirking while he lowered his voice as it drove off, "I didn't-- I didn't get that."

Dean chuckled, "You know, it's kind of funny, talking to a messenger of God on a cellphone. It's, you know, like watching a Hells Angel ride a mo-ped." Karina laughed softly.

"This isn't funny, guys. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes."

"Okay, all right. I'm--I'm telling you, Cas, the mooks have melted down the gun by now."

"Well, I hear differently. And if it's true and if you are still set on the insane task of killing the Devil, this is how we do it."

Dean sat down on the table with Karina across by setting his phone down, "Okay. Where do we start?"

"Where are you now?"

"Kansas City." Dean struggled with his knowledge until Karina showed the room key from her pocket, "Century Hotel, Room 113."

"I'll be there immediately."

Karina stopped him, "Wait, wait, Castiel, hold on. Dean and I had been driving 16 hours on a road. We're humans and you're not. There's stuff we have to take care of."

"What stuff?"

"What do you mean, what stuff? Like eating, and sleeping more than 4 hours, okay?"

"Yes."

"You can pick us up tomorrow morning."

"Yes. I'll just--" Dean hung up the phone while Karina squinted her eyes at his behavior. Dean widened his eyes, mouthing "what" to her. Karina cocked her head with a glare before eating.

The night passed, Dean and Karina were sleeping on separate beds. Soundfully peaceful sleeping, then a phone was vibrating on the dresser between the beds. Karina gave a loud groan then she yelled out, "Dean!"

She threw a pillow at him to wake him up, then Dean groaned tiredly. Karina covered her ears while Dean reached for his phone to pick it up. Dean yelled at the call, "Damn it, Cas, we need to sleep!"

"Dean, it's me."

Dean opened his eyes, hearing a familiar voice that he hadn't heard for so long. "Sam?" He checked the clock, "It's quarter past 4:00."

"This is important."

Dean looked after Karina who was still asleep, he turned his lamp quietly. He walked over to his side of the room as he listened to his brother's news. Sam was driving on the road with a phone in his ear, then Dean opened a refrigerator to get his beer. "So, you're his vessel, huh? Lucifer's wearing you to the prom?"