𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

The night rose at Bobby's house, the trio walked with Bobby in the living room. "Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now." Bobby stared angrily at Dean, "Who's old lady Jones?"

"The first one to come up."

Sam inferred, "First one to go bad."

"She was always a nutty broad."

"Nutty? Like how she ate her husband's stomach, that's nutty to you?" replied Karina.

"No."

Dean looked at him, "Look, Bobby, I feel for you, but you have to acknowledge that you're not exactly seeing this straight!" He rolled over to the other side of the room while Dean was yelling at him.

"Bobby, whether you admit it or not, these things are turning. We have them-- all of them."

Bobby glared up at the trio and pulled a gun. He rested it on his lap, their eyes were shocked to see Bobby holding a gun. Threatening them, "Time to go."

Karina exclaimed, "What?"

"You heard me. Off my property."

"Or what? You'll shoot?" asked Sam.

"If Karen turns, I will handle it-- my way."

"This is dangerous."

Bobby interrupted Dean by pulling a hammer with a bullet. "I'm not telling you twice." Trio shared looks before they walked over to the backdoor. They all left Bobby to be with his wife.

The Impala was pulled up closer to the junkyard. The engine was turned off as Dean turned to Sam and Karina in the front seat. "He's crazy."

Karina pointed out, "It's his wife, Dean."

"So he goes Full Metal Jacket on us? We're his family, Karina."

Sam explained, "Look, man. Bigger fish, okay? I mean, we got a bunch of zombies about to turn this town into a giant chew toy."

"Yeah, and he's alone in the house making pie with one of them!"

"All right? So?"

"So!" Sam and Karina waited for his response then he replied, "I'm gonna have to go back there and--and--and kill her. That's the only thing I can think of."

"If he sees you, you're dead," said Karina.

"Well, then, I guess I won't let him see me."

Karina sighed heavily as she spoke out, "I guess me and Sam will go to town again and rescue everyone. That should be easy."

"Sounds like."

Sam suggested, "We're probably gonna need some help." Karina shrugged her shoulders, thinking it would be fine with the two of them. Not letting anyone be involved.

"What about the Sheriff?"

"Last time I checked, the sheriff was pretty pro-zombie."

"Maybe we can convince her as we both save her," said Karina.

Sam asked Karina, "How?"

"I don't know. We have to, though." She turned her face to Dean, "Good luck, Dean. I'll see your body rotting in the grave." Sam and Karina slid out of the car, then closed the door.

Sam packed up the weapons in a bag from the trunk. Karina strapped the holsters for her throwing knives and blades on the arms and legs. They both walked to the yard while Karina was walking faster toward her motorcycle, Eternity. "Alright, Sam, let's go."