𝐗𝐈𝐗

They were all back at an abandoned barn they found on the field. Everyone was in panic while Karina was standing in the middle of the room, thinking of a plan. Anna was sitting at the table, looking at the distance. Tilting her head.

Dean walked along with Ruby as he thought out loud, "We still got the hex bags. I say we head back to the panic room."

"What, forever?"

Dean faced Ruby, "I'm just thinking out loud!"

"Oh, you call that thinking?"

Karina yelled, "Shut up, Ruby!! Just shut up! Gosh, you're so annoying!!"

Sam calmed them down as he entered the room, "Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Stop it."

"Yeah, control your pet, Sam. Give her a sulfur treat to be quiet." Sam tilted his head, looking at Karina. He knew she won't forgive him anymore from all those months ago. He wanted everything back to the way it was between them, knowing it was impossible.

Ruby pointed out as she looked at Sam while she ignored Karina's comment. "Anna's grace is gone. You understand? She can't angel up. She can't protect us. We can't fight Heaven and Hell. One side maybe, but not both. Not at once."

Anna quieted them down as she still looked at the distance, "Um... guys? The Angels are talking again."

Karina asked. "What are they saying?"

"It's weird... Like a recording... a loop. It says, "Dean Winchester give us Anna by midnight, or...'"

Dean asked, "Or what?"

Anna faced him when she finished the line, "... or we hurl him back to damnation." Dean and Karina looked at each other with terrified expressions while Sam walked to Anna.

"Anna... do you know of any weapon that works on an Angel?" Karina looked at Sam from behind as her eyes widened, filling with fury.

"To what? To kill them?" Sam cocked his head with raised eyebrows. "Nothing we could get to... Not right now."

Karina shouted at Sam with enraged eyes, "Are you serious!? You have nothing but yourself, right, Sam?"

"Karina, I know Cas is your guardian angel, but he's not the same. He's dangerous."

"You don't know that!"

Sam walked over to her, "Look! We have no choice here!"

"There's always a choice, Sam! You told me that, remember!? That's before I-" Karina stopped with angry eyes, and she inhaled deeply. She growled angrily as she marched out of the barn.

Dean looked after Karina with a sorrowful expression while Ruby looked after Karina. Not only was she looking after, but she was also evilly smirking at the sight of it. Dean returned back to the group, "Okay, wait, wait. I say we call Bobby. We get him back from Hedonism."

"Dean, what's he gonna tell us that we don't already know?"

"I don't know, but we got to think of something!"

Karina Leona leaned over the side of the Impala, looking into the distance. As soon she looked at the back window ledge, seeing the wood carvings. She smiled at the sight of them, S.W. and D.W. She was in a trance when she took sight of the initials of the Winchesters.

"You're alright?"

"Do I seem alright? That's the question, Dean Winchester." Karina faced Dean with scary, angry eyes. Her tone was low when she looked at him, "Are you dumb enough to trust that bitch?"

"No, I don't."

"Then why did you apologize to her after Sam's sobbing story if you didn't?"

Dean sighed heavily, he put his hands in his jacket pockets. He leaned his back against the trunk of the car, "'Cause I don't want to fight with my brother anymore."