𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Screaming and sobbing. Chairs tied up in bloody ropes in arms, torsos, and legs. A family of four was gagged by kitchen rags. Footsteps echoed the steps downstairs, the family was whimpering in terror as they heard the steps. The right leather glove was carrying a can of gasoline featuring two black boots. Black pants... black leather jacket, and lastly a luxurious wavy ponytail.

Karina Leone put down a can of gasoline on the floor. She was feeling the liquid around the kitchen upon her heels. "Now where are we?" The family cried in terror as she played along as slapped her hand against her forehead. "Oh... right. I was just killing you."

She laughed darkly, then she reached her hand to the younger sister of the family named Tara. She sobbed, "Why are you doing this?"

"Why? I'll tell you why. It's because you and your little brother have a little secret. You're both psychics... I found your book in your room, Liam. Naughty."

"We didn't do anything wrong!!"

"Actually, you did. You two were born." Karina shoved the rag into her mouth, "... and you must be stopped."

She stood up, taking a view of the family. "You know, I would give anything to have a family of four. I'm not human, I'm just an animalistic machine that was prepared to terminate you all."

She turned around and took a kitchen knife that was sliced into red velvet cake. She grabbed the knife, letting the red batter on her tongue slowly. It frightened the family considering all they saw was her licking the blood from the cake. Karina moaned in delight at the taste.

"You didn't use the cream cheese, you used icing. Mama, you're incredible! I'll take this for a road snack."

While she overheard their crying in despair, she slowly grabbed a little slice of cake. She put it in a plastic bag along with the knife. She walked over to the stove, she turned the dials all the way up. She put the rest of the red velvet cake into the stove that was ready to put in, along with the burning paper that she lit.

Karina grabbed her bag, she put it on her back. She turned her eyes at the family, "All the windows, and doors are nailed up. There are no ways to escape if you happen to tip over your chairs. They will say suicide or a mishap from your baking, mama. Whether it takes... I'll just disappear. Burning the illusions to the ground. Farewell, Johnsons. Rest in Hell."

Karina Leone turned her body down the hallway while the family was crying in terror. She headed toward the front door, then lastly she locked the door. She walked calmly down the porch. Eternity was waiting on the street when she got down on the hood.

The house exploded in fires as the Eternity rode out of the city.

***

Karina Leone woke up abruptly, she saw the ceiling of the Impala. She realized that it was another nightmare that was in the past. Her past. She sighed heavily in despair as the trio went back from Pamela's funeral. She was a good friend to her besides her having them favors.

Sam was driving the Impala while Dean was sleeping in the passenger's seat. He slowly woke up, "Ruby will meet us outside Cheyenne. She's been tracking some leads. I know she's not exactly on your guys' Christmas list, but if she can help us to get to Lilith-"

"Hey, man, work with Ruby, don't. I don't really give a rat's ass."

Karina laid her head on the seat, and then she lamely responded. "Ditto."