𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"You want Anna? Why?" asked Sam.

Uriel warned them by walking toward them, "Out of the way."

Dean stopped him before he came too close, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." Karina looked at Castiel, begging him to stop. He didn't respond with his voice to her, he was quiet and observant.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

Castel instead commented after Dean, "As a matter of fact, we are. And?"

Sam repeated, "And Anna's an innocent girl."

"She is far from innocent." Trio shared suspension looks at each other before Sam asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel pointed out in disgust before he warned them one more time, "Now give us the girl."

Sam exchanged warning glances at Dean and Karina. They both read his mind before Karina defended Anna, not for Sam. "Hit the road, Jack. Find yourself another girl."

"Who's gonna stop us? You three?" Uriel looked at Ruby before grabbing her shoulder. "Or this demon whore?" He threw Ruby against the wall, shattered the glass, then she fell. Uriel pulled her up before holding out a hand to kill her. Dean headed toward Uriel to stop him.

Sam and Karina warned Castiel when he was walking toward them. He lifted two hands, putting his fingertips on their forehead. They fell down on the ground before Castiel headed to the back room.

Uriel was punching Dean, "I've been waiting for this."

All of the sudden, there was a bright light making Castiel and Uriel disappear. Dean and Ruby looked around before Sam and Karina woke up from fainting. Dean pulled Karina up to the ground when Ruby checked on Sam. The first image that she loathes the most is when she would have checked on him. She always did before everything happened.

Dean and Karina walked to the back room, checking on Anna. She was panting heavily filled with sweat. Her right forearm was covered in blood by cutting. Her hands were on the table when they were shouting her name. Dean pulled her down to sit on a chair to rest while Karina was examining a sigil that was unfamiliar to her on her reflection.

Anna asked them in the panting motion, "Are they--are they gone?"

Dean asked as he wrapped the rag over the wound, "No, I sent them away... far away." Sam and Ruby entered the room, witnessing what was in the mirror.

"You want to tell me how?"

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it."

Karina called out to them to discuss in private, "Boys." Ruby volunteered to put up the bandage on Anna's wound. After Sam shut the door, Karina began the discussion. "What do you two think?"

Sam answered, "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second."

Dean answered, "Yeah, I agree. And what did they mean by "she's not innocent"?"

Karina shrugged, "I tried to talk to Castiel but he was quiet--seemed to me that he's trapped with the mission of God. I hardly recognize him... With Anna though, they desperately want her, not because of Angel radio. It's more than that, especially how she made that sigil."

"Something's going on with her. See what you two can find out."

Sam asked, "What are you gonna do?"

"Anna may have sent the Angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We go to get ourselves safe now." Dean returned to the back room while Sam and Karina were left behind. Sam turned to Karina to talk to her, but she exited the cabin instead.