𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Now, Jimmy Novak had to say goodbye to his family for good. While Jimmy and Claire had to exchange their last moments, all Karina saw was her and her father. She missed him daily while she was in her position to save Apocalypse.

Meanwhile, at the Impala, the trio and Jimmy were driving to a safe place in order to keep the family safe from demons. Jimmy was asleep in the back while Sam, Karina, and Dean were in front to watch the rainy road. In the mind of Karina, she took a second at the view of Sam, zoning out.

She began to check on him, "Sammy, what happened back there?"

"What?"

"I'm not dumb, okay? You're shaky, you're worn out, and you were close to fainting when you were using your powers on a demon."

"Okay, I didn't faint. I got a little dizzy."

"I'm not finished, Sam. I don't care what you say, but the point is Castiel told me you were unstoppable to kill Alastair. Now you're too weak to kill a small demon?"

"What do you want me to say about it, Karina?"

"I want you to tell us the truth, for starters. What is going on with you? You're all over the place, and I'm not picking a fight. I'm worried and scared for you. We both are."

Sam looked out the road when he softly responded,  "I'm scaring myself."

"What are you talking about?"

Sam exchanged eyes with Karina. Her eyes told a story, scared. In his mind, she does care which made him fall in love with her more and more. The cell phone started ringing, interrupting the conversation.

Sam picked up the call, "Hello? ... Who is this?" He turned around, waking Jimmy up. He gave the phone to him, "Hey. It's your wife."

"Amelia?... Oh, my god."

***

Demon possessed Ameila when it kidnapped Clarie. The demon threatened Jimmy to come to the address or it will kill his daughter. Trio and Jimmy got out of the car in front of a warehouse. Jimmy put on a trenchcoat while Dean advised him, "Alright, they're expecting you to come alone. That's exactly what you're gonna do."

Sam inferred, "We'll work our way through the catwalks. We'll be right behind you."

"All you gotta do is stay calm and stall. Let us do our job."

Jimmy faced Dean with terror in his eyes, "You want me to stay calm? This is my family we're talking about."

"Listen to me-- this will work. You understand? Nobody's gonna get hurt."

"Yeah, whatever. Give me a minute, okay?"

Jimmy walked away from them while Karina turned to Dean. "Dude, there is no way they're expecting him to come alone. It's a trap."

He softly smirked, "Yeah, I know. That's why I have a plan."

"Now I'm scared."

Dean glared at Karina who went honest with her words as usual. They went along with Dean's plan to sneak into the warehouse without being precautious. Only they all were caught with demons who were waiting for them. Three demons dragged them to the main room in the warehouse where a demon was talking to Jimmy.

"I am alone", said Jimmy.

"Oh, you're such a liar. Like I didn't think you'd bring Ed, Edd, Eddy." Trio was to be revealed to Jimmy's eyes, all showing that the plan was a failure.

Sam commented, "Nice plan, Dean."

"Yeah, well, nobody bats a thousand."

"Got a knife?" The demon was holding Sam, raising the blade. The demon smirked as it set eyes on a trio, "And you know what's funny?"