𝐗𝐈

After researching Jesse, Sam found something interesting about him. He was adopted as soon as he was born. There was no father listed but there is a living mother named Julia on the other side of the state. Sam, Karina, and Dean arrived at the house with no trespassing sign on the fence. They all entered right and walked to the front porch, then Karina rang the doorbell.

There was a female voice behind the door, "Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested."

Dean looked at Sam and Karina, giving a silent message. "We're not salesmen. Agents Page, Jones, and Plant-- FBI." They all pulled their badges to show them in the peephole.

"Put your badge in the slot. Your partners' too." They all lowered down the mailbox slot as they all gave their badges to the other side of the door. There was a silent moment before the locks were opened for a while then the door opened. There was a middle-aged blonde woman who was cautious to be traumatized, then she returned the badges back to them. "What do you want?"

They all put their badges away while Sam answered, "We just had a few questions... about your son."

"I don't have a son."

Karina stated softly, "He was March 29th, 1998, in Omaha." She looked expressionless with her eyes dilated at Karina. "You put him in adoption, correct?"

"What about him?"

Sam slowly responded, "We were just wondering, um... Was it a normal pregnancy?"

She continued to say nothing until Dean asked, "Was there anything strange?"

She slammed the door at them to yell at them to get away, but Dean caught the door. She ran inside the house, then they all followed her down to the kitchen. The moment they all entered, the splash of salt attacked them. She was holding the canister of salt when she stared at them, shocked and unexpected. She exclaimed softly, "You're not demons?"

Dean asked, "How do you know about demons?"

After a while, she prepared them for a cup of tea to calm her down on the table with a trio. She began to tell the story that she remained secret for years. "I was possessed. A demon took control of my body, and I hurt people. I killed people."

Sam responded, "That--that wasn't you."

"But I was there. I heard a woman beg for mercy. I... felt a young girl's blood drip down my hands."

Dean commented, "That's how you knew about the salt."

"Yeah, I picked up tricks. It was in my head for months?"

Karina asked, "How many?"

"9."

Trio exchanged a shocked look before Karina continued on, "You're saying that your son-"

"Yeah-- the whole time. The pregnancy, birth-- all of it. I was possessed. The night the baby was born, I was alone. And the pain was-- the pain was overwhelming. I-I screamed and it came out a laugh... because a demon was happy. It used my body to give birth to a child. When it was over, something changed. Maybe the--the demon was tired or if the pain helped me fight it, but... somehow, I took control.'

"And the demon wailed inside me. It pounded against my skull. I thought my head was gonna explode...  but I knew. I knew what I had to do. I grabbed the salt to get the demon out of me and it worked. And when I was alone with the baby... A part of me...  part of me wanted to kill it. But, God helps me, I couldn't do that. So, I put it up for adoption, and I ran."

Dean asked, "Who was the father?"

"I was a virgin." Trio exchanged glances until she asked, "Have you seen my son? Is he human?"