𝐈𝐈

Meanwhile, the trio and Bobby arrived at a house. Bobby knocked on a door, and the door opened. There was a beautiful young woman with blue eyes that shone in the sunlight. Her smile widened to see Bobby at the doorway, "Bobby!!" She hugged Bobby, close to lifting him from the ground.

"You're a sight for sore eyes."

Trio shared looks while they greeted each other, then she set him down to take a look at the trio. She asked Bobby while she had her eyes on them, "So these are the guys?"

"Sam, Karina, Dean-- Pamela Barnes, best damn psychic in the state."

Her eyes were on set with Dean as she was very smitten with him. All of them said hello as she returned a look on Bobby, then returned back to Dean.

"Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual."

"If you say so."

Pamela smirked at Karina in pleasure, "Huntress, I had been longing to see you for quite some time. Never heard the news of you being attractive."

"Thank you... Being attractive is overrated but my ass-kicking skills pleased my appetite."

Pamela softly chuckled as she looked at Karina in admiration. Then she invited them to the house. As soon as they all went inside, Bobby began the conversation, "So, you hear anything?"

"Well, I ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out or why."

"So, what's next?"

"A seance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

Bobby squinted his eyes in worry at Pamela, "You're not gonna summon the damn thing here?"

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal."

Dean shared a look with Bobby after Pamela passed them by, "I'm game."

Karina muttered as she rolled her eyes, "Of course you are."

When they entered the room, they all waited for Pamela when she was setting up the table. She covered a black blanket with symbols then she squatted in front of a cabinet. Dean nudged Sam and Karina to see the sight of Pamela's tattoo on her lower back. In cursive writing, Jesse Forever.

Dean asked, "Who's Jesse?"

Pamela laughed as she turned to Dean, "Well, it wasn't forever."

"His loss."

Pamela stood up with candles in her hands, she stopped in front of Dean with a flirting smirk. "Might be your gain." She passed him with Dean gazing across from her.

Trio turned their backs while Dean lowered his voice to people beside him, "Dudes, I'm so in."

Sam replied, "Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive."

"Hey, I just got out of jail. Bring it."

"Not by a million chances you'll make it through," smirked Karina.

Upon that moment, Pamela walked by them. She looked at Sam and Karina together, "You're invited, too, Grumpy and Queen." She winked at them, she walked away.

Dean turned to Sam and Karina who was chuckling, he pointed a finger at them. "You are not invited."

Karina scoffed, "Try to stop me, dumbass." She volunteered to help Pamela, set up the table.

After Bobby closed the curtains, everything was dark but the six lit candles. All of them were seated around a small table. Pamela took her last breath before welcoming everyone to join in. "Right. Take each other's hands. And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched."