𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

The Breakfast Club, Grease, Rebel Without a Cause, and even Twilight. Those are the classic high-school-era movies. Even the lovers of cinema don't have the life where a teenage girl was possessed to drown a cheerleader in the toilet. Outside of the mental institution in Indiana, Sam Winchester began to question the victim who committed the crime as orderly. All dressed in white.

Dean Winchester and Karina Leone were in Impala waiting for Sam. Karina was reading A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks as she drank her strawberry milkshake. Dean mumbled in boredom while Karina had her own quiet time.

Karina flipped a page softly which echoed a sound that gave Dean an annoyed groan. "Kay, will you please keep me company?" Karina was reading the left page of a book, not listening to her bored friend. "Kay?"

"Do you notice there are not a lot of bad girl/good boy romance tropes anywhere?" asked Karina while she read a page.

"Huh?"

"I think it's misogynistic to think that only girls can be good. They're the slaves to claim the passion to own them.  In order to "protect" from others just because they named dibs on them. Saying that all good girls are virgins or not capable of rebellion. Also, they're so overrated."

Dean hesitated as he drowned in thoughts, unsure what to say. Considering he was the trope. He patted his mouth then Karina responded. "Don't pressure yourself."

Dean nodded quickly in relief, "Okay." Sam opened the door, wearing the denim jacket over the clothing. He sat beside Karina as he looked out the window. "So?"

"I think she's telling the truth. I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically--kind of sounds like demonic possession to me."

"Kind of?"

"She didn't see any black smoke or smell sulfur."

Karina responded, "Maybe it's not a demon. Kids can be murderous sometimes."

"Well, I mean, we're already here. Might as well check out the school."

Dean realized. "Right... the school."

Sam asked, "What?"

"Truman High, home of the Bombers."

"What's your point?"

"I mean, we went there, like... for a month a million years ago. Why are you so jazzed to go back?"

"I'm not. I just think it's worth looking into."

Karina looked at Dean, "I think it would be fun, too. I wanna see your faces in the Puberty Club." Sam and Dean looked at Karina, blanking while Karina chuckled at them.

"All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?"

Dean and Karina waited for Sam to respond, then he responded honestly. "Don't worry, I got an idea." Dean started the engine as the Impala had its own history for the Winchesters in 1997.

***

There were brown matte high heels and skinny blue jeans, walking down the hallway. The feet walked toward the door featuring a nursery. Along with a floral top with a black blazer. The door opened revealing Karina, wavy hair down to her shoulders along with a medical badge around her neck.

She approached the nurse behind the desk. "Hi, I'm Karina Anderson, assistant nurse."

A middle-aged woman stood up with a wide smile, "Hello, Miss Anderson, we're excited to have you here." She gave Karina the clipboard on the desk, "If you can sign and the stethoscope will be waiting for you." Karina proceeded along with the plan as she gave the signature.