𝐗

Huntress and the Winchesters arrived at Rock Ridge, Colorado, and resumed portraying themselves as FBI agents. Karina dressed up in a suit with high heels with a straight low ponytail. They all arrived at the morgue when the coroner unzipped a dead body. "Agent Tyler, Agent Whitford, Agent Perry, meet Frank O'Brien."

They all looked at the body then Sam asked, "He died of a heart attack, right?"

"Three days ago."

Karina pointed out, "Of course, but Mr. O'Brien was 44 years old." She looked at the file, "According to this, a marathon runner. Which is odd for heart blockage for oxygen tissue for blood flowing beside the fact your heart is racing fast considering a heart attack."

"Everybody drops dead sooner or later. It's why I got job security."

Dean pointed out, "Yeah, but Frank kicked it here. Now, just yesterday, two perfectly healthy men bit it in Maumee. All heart attacks, you don't think that's strange?"

"Sounds like Maumee's problem to me. Why's the FBI give a damn, anyway?"

"We just want to see the results of Frank's autopsy."

"What autopsy?"

"The one you're gonna do."

After the trio dressed up in coverage, apron, and gloves, the coroner began cutting up the body. He looked at them and asked, "First dead body?"

Dean answered, "Far from it."

"Oh, good. Because these suckers can get pretty ripe. Hey, hand me those rib cutters, would you?"

Dean grabbed the cutters from the table, he passed them onto the Coroner. He began cutting while Sam kept it still from not vomiting. Karina stood still, examining the body calmly while Dean was struggling as well. Karina noticed the left hand, featuring a white line around the finger. "Is that from a wedding ring? I don't recall he's married."

"Ain't my department."

Sam picked up the left hand, showing the forearm with bloody scratches. "Any idea how he got these?"

"You know what? When you drop dead, you actually tend to drop." Sam returned it back to the table, "Body probably got scraped up when it hit the ground. Huh."

"What?"

"I-I can't find any blockages in any of the major arteries."

Karina muttered, "No kidding."

The coroner broke the heart from the rib cage, showing the heart held high. Dean was silently gagging at the sight of it. "Heart looks pretty damn healthy. Hold that a second, would you?" He gave the heart to Dean, and he held it in his hands. Dean stared at it, horrified while Sam was smirking at Dean. The coroner squished on something when bloodshot on Sam's face, he reacted to it while Dean and Karina looked at Sam. "Oh, sorry, spleen juice."

Dean and Karina smirked while Karina looked down at the floor, proud that she didn't get on herself.

After Sam and Dean washed themselves off repeatedly, they arrived at the Sheriff's station. Sam and Dean were sitting on the chairs while Karina was leaning against the window. She was trying to avoid the deputy's smiles at her, flirtatiously, then he smiled at the boys for nice gestures.

Which was awkward and creepy to them.

"Hell's bells, Linus, have you seen my..." Sam and Dean stood up from their seats. The sheriff looked at the deputy, "Who are they?"

"Federal Agents. I-"

"And you kept them waiting?"

"You-you said not to disturb."