𝐈𝐗

The night falls, Sam Winchester and Karina Leone get a call from Dean Winchester saying that he just met Dracula. They walked into the bar and saw Jamie sitting across from Dean in the booth. They both resumed their usual clothing including Karina, her iconic ponytail. A long black with two braids into a wavy, messy ponytail along with her mother's blade.

Sam looked at Dean and asked, "Hey. You guys all right?"

Dean answered to see Sam and Karina standing at the table, "Yeah, I think so. And I think I know what's going on." Dean set the folded towel on the table.

"Yeah?"

"Part of it at least."

Sam opened the towel, revealing a slimy, bloody ear from Dracula. They all looked at it in disgust, "The ear part?"

"Ripped it off of Dracula's head. Touch it." Sam scoffed while he looked at Dean who was serious. Karina rolled her eyes before touching the ear. She felt the slime that was no other than a familiar caress. Karina groaned annoyingly while Sam looked at her. "Feel familiar to you?"

"Shapeshifter."

Sam groaned lightly, "Oh, man."

Dean nodded, "Just like St. Louis and just like Milwaukee. Of course, this one's all holding buckets of crazy. Oh, and..." Dean pulled the medallion from his side jacket, "I pulled this off during the fight. Look at the label on the ribbon."

Sam examined the medallion, revealing the same tag. "It's a costume rental."

"All three monsters-- the Dracula, Wolfman, and the Mummy-- all the same critter which means we need to catch this freak before he "Creature from the Black Lagoon's" somebody."

Jamie looked at the trio, slightly amazed, "So, you guys are like Mulder and Scully or something, and the X-Files are real?"

Dean pointed it out while he took a drink, "No, The X-Files is a tv-show. This is real."

Jamie faked a smile at Dean while he was playing along with her, "Oh."

Sam listed down, "Okay, so, the stagecraft, the costuming-- it's like he's trying to reenact his favorite monster-movie moments, right down to the bloody murders."

Karina nodded at Sam who was by the bar while Jamie asked, "Wait a second, who the hell is Mina?"

"Mina?"

Dean looked at Sam and Karina, "Yeah. That's what he called Jamie and he called me Mr. Harker."

"Harker? Not as Johnathan Harker?" Dean and Jamie were confused while Karina spoke up. She began to explain to them, "Wow, you guys belong together. They're characters from cinemas and novels based on Bram Stoker. Mina-- Dracula's intended bride, Jonathan Harker-- her fiance who was getting in the way of Dracula's plan.'

Karina looked at Jamie, "Seemed to me that Dracula was fixating on you as he saw you as his bride.."

Jamie smiled sarcastically, "Wow. Lucky me." She poured the whiskey into her glass.

"But able to fixate on you, he would have to keep an eye on you."

Dean leaned over to Jamie, "Jamie, has anybody stranger come to town? Somebody that has taken a specific notice of you?"

"I don't know, Dean. It's Oktoberfest. I'm a bartender. There's lots of people. I..." She paused for a moment before turning to them, "Wait a second, there is Ed."

Sam asked while he walked over to the table, "'Ed Brewer" Ed?"

"Yeah. He moved here about a month ago. Lucy swears he has a crush on me. He comes in almost every night... But, you know, I don't think he's the type of guy-"